Sponsored

Fullerton Jeep in Somerville NJ just got 4 gladiators

Status
Not open for further replies.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
3 rubicons and 1 overland

I’m doing some reconnaissance...
plywood rated?

do you have an email contact over there yet? Wanna ask about leases, lol, FML>

OP
OP
Tortooga Custom Works

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
They won't budge on MSRP. But let me see if I can get some leasing info for the folks on the forum.

OP
OP
Tortooga Custom Works

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:LOL: Good call @SKT
I did screw up on that front. I’m probably going to drive by there again today or tomorrow. I need to drop my van off for service and it’s the same dealership.
If they are still there I’ll take some pics.

@steffen707 the folks at that dealership are real nice. I actually felt bad that I was leading them on a bit... so I ended up bailing. Actually, for a hot second I was tempted to cheat on my LE and Travis. But I resisted the urge.
I’m gonna send the sales lady a bottle of wine or something. Although they would not budge from MSRP they were extremely polite and forthcoming. :whew:

What I was able to get was that the residual is about 65% across a few of the banks. Not sure if that got posted anywhere else. I’m not sure that’s nationwide tho... but could be a good starting point.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tortooga Custom Works

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I typed that too fast...

65% on a 4 year lease of rubicon whose msrp was $60,289

NJKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I've been there four times already to slobber on the ones they have in stock LoL. Unfortunately, because of their pricing stance I drove out to Fred Beans in Doylestown, PA to order mine yesterday.

EYA10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler
Quick piggy-back on OP's thread: World Jeep in Shrewsbury has a few on their lot also. 2 Red Rubis and a White Overland. They'll let you test-drive them (short hops, I drove mine ~8 miles). Pics attached below. Not great on pricing (MSRP) and didn't show a ton of willingness to bargain, but if you need to sate the need to see/feel, worth a trip. I was quoted the following indicative pricing for a Rubi lease: 39 months, $6k down, $650 per month, 10,000 miles per. Uhh, no.

Also, they were $4.5K off of KBB on pricing for my Wrangler trade-in, so I must show as a clueless idiot. As my colors aren't in (or even being made), have the luxury of patience. FWIW, I actually liked the drive of the Rubi more than the Overland. For the crap roads in Monmouth County, sucked up the bumps better, road noise was negligible difference, and the lift/wheel combo fits my eye better.

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1872.jpg

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1874.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

IMG_1876.jpg

IMG_1877.jpg

IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_1879.jpg

IMG_1880.jpg

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Tj
Quick piggy-back on OP's thread: World Jeep in Shrewsbury has a few on their lot also. 2 Red Rubis and a White Overland. They'll let you test-drive them (short hops, I drove mine ~8 miles). Pics attached below. Not great on pricing (MSRP) and didn't show a ton of willingness to bargain, but if you need to sate the need to see/feel, worth a trip. I was quoted the following indicative pricing for a Rubi lease: 39 months, $6k down, $650 per month, 10,000 miles per. Uhh, no.

Also, they were $4.5K off of KBB on pricing for my Wrangler trade-in, so I must show as a clueless idiot. As my colors aren't in (or even being made), have the luxury of patience. FWIW, I actually liked the drive of the Rubi more than the Overland. For the crap roads in Monmouth County, sucked up the bumps better, road noise was negligible difference, and the lift/wheel combo fits my eye better.

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1872.jpg

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1874.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

IMG_1876.jpg

IMG_1877.jpg

IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_1879.jpg

IMG_1880.jpg

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg
I test drove that same overland last week. I talked to a guy named TJ, he was a laid back guy, nice, not full of bs. I asked about markup and he said at the current time the markup is anywhere from 0-2k above MSRP. I saw an ad for this overland online and it was about a grand over sticker. Shortly after I drove to buhler in Hazlet. The salesman there was polar opposite. They’re charging over sticker as well. Even if they had a deal I’m not sure I’d go there based on my experience with the guy.

EYA10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler
I test drove that same overland last week. I talked to a guy named TJ, he was a laid back guy, nice, not full of bs. I asked about markup and he said at the current time the markup is anywhere from 0-2k above MSRP. I saw an ad for this overland online and it was about a grand over sticker. Shortly after I drove to buhler in Hazlet. The salesman there was polar opposite. They’re charging over sticker as well. Even if they had a deal I’m not sure I’d go there based on my experience with the guy.
NJ + Car Salesmen + Hot New Jeep Model is not a recipe for customer satisfaction. I bought my Wrangler from World, so that may have given me a little runway, but wouldn't feel remotely bad ordering mine through a forum deal. Good luck in your search.

Sponsored

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
I've been there four times already to slobber on the ones they have in stock LoL. Unfortunately, because of their pricing stance I drove out to Fred Beans in Doylestown, PA to order mine yesterday.
If you don’t mind me asking what pricing did they do?

NJKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not charge me a premium or sticker for that matter LoL

1% under

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Not charge me a premium or sticker for that matter LoL

1% under
Under sticker or invoice? I’m shopping around PA now since the dealer I’ve been talking to can’t do 5% below invoice without affiliate pricing.

SuddenBraking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK Grand Cherokee
What were you able to negotiate at Fred Beans? (if you don't mind me asking).

NJKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LoL Went by yesterday and saw the same three outside at Fullerton. I guess the sticker price is not motivating people to buy.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.