Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1988 Cherokee , 1969 Plymouth Satellite Conv
Occupation
Telecom engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Hey! I didn't assk to be the butt end of the joke! That's all behind me now anyway...

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
Itā€™s that Honky Tonk Badonka Donk!

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
At least they are nice about Gladiators. I checked into the r/Jeep section on Reddit and was blown away by the Gladiator hate from what are apparently Jeepers on there. One went so far as to say, ā€œGladiators make me sick!ā€ That asinine statement got upvoted, too.

I usually read and never post on Reddit but had to let the guy know that if a Wrangler with a bed makes him that upset, he might oughta look into therapy. Wonder if part of this isnā€™t coming from people who canā€™t afford one and resent them?

Sponsored

Bantam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
At least they are nice about Gladiators. I checked into the r/Jeep section on Reddit and was blown away by the Gladiator hate from what are apparently Jeepers on there. One went so far as to say, ā€œGladiators make me sick!ā€ That asinine statement got upvoted, too.

I usually read and never post on Reddit but had to let the guy know that if a Wrangler with a bed makes him that upset, he might oughta look into therapy. Wonder if part of this isnā€™t coming from people who canā€™t afford one and resent them?
All those angry grills are going to their heads.

Iā€™ve seen this attitude on Facebook and it makes no sense:

Jeep Scrambler - Good
AEV Brute - Good
Jeep Gladiator - nOt A rEaL jEeP
dafaq makes a ā€œreal Jeepā€ā€¦and itā€™s probably an Unlimited owner making that remark anywayā€¦because Bantam and the ā€œGPā€ also had 4 doors šŸ™„

Just a daily reminder that people are idiots and I donā€™t like them šŸ¤£

(No offense intended to those with an angry grill - I legitimately donā€™t care if itā€™s on your vehicleā€¦unless you happen to be one of those ā€œreal Jeepā€ people, in which case, offense intended šŸ˜œ)
Sponsored