First Name
Tad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 power wagon
Occupation
Gas Serviceman
Just got our 2018 Ruby and putting together my just in case stuff.i the past I have always carried spare fuses. Having trouble find them at local parts store (figured cheaper than dealer). Any ideas on part numbers the are at least two physicsl sizes, not to mention the the difference amprerges. Thanks for any help.
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Just got our 2018 Ruby and putting together my just in case stuff.i the past I have always carried spare fuses. Having trouble find them at local parts store (figured cheaper than dealer). Any ideas on part numbers the are at least two physicsl sizes, not to mention the the difference amprerges. Thanks for any help.
Not sure if your JL has the Tow Package, but I did this Quick Reference sheet in regard to Tow Package related fuses:

JL Tow Package - Fuses.jpg

OP
OP

Easttnrhino

First Name
Tad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 power wagon
Occupation
Gas Serviceman
It does and thanks but I know the little blade one are Miro 3 I think atr,s but the bigger square 20, 30,and 40 having trouble finding them and scared to order.

OP
OP

Easttnrhino

First Name
Tad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 power wagon
Occupation
Gas Serviceman
Do not know if anyone is interested, but, our 18 Ruby uses micro ll blade fuses and micro female maxi fuses.
Sponsored