• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Georgia Garmin GPS

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
  • Banned
Here is a nice Garmin 61LMT up for grabs. I purchased from BestBuy 4 years ago and used it for the first 3 in my vehicle at work. It has been in the closet for the last year. I don’t need it, so before I spend money on a fancy mount for my Jeep I am offering it up for s. It comes with a suction mount, computer USB cable, and a vehicle cigarette lighter cable. Box and docs included. The screen and unit is in excellent condition with zero issues. I just updated the software. It is wi-fi and Bluetooth capable. WiFi for updates and it will connect to your phone to use a downloadable traffic app. It has a big screen and is very clear to keep you from straining to see where you are going.

Asking $100. Meet near me in GA or I will ship for $10 more. Payment must be made with cash or USPS Money Order. Someone needs to buy this before I spend more money on my Jeep. Link for info is below.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/garmin...VQoJbCh3FSwp8EAQYASABEgJnRPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Jeep Gladiator Garmin GPS 166106FD-F984-4C18-99B0-8A5585DC5C92
Sponsored

Last edited:

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
67 Designs has a ball that will work in the socket on the base. Get a short arm and a 1" clamp and then Vector has a bar that goes across top of dash.

:CWL:

OP
OP
Moe_Fugga

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
  • Banned
67 Designs has a ball that will work in the socket on the base. Get a short arm and a 1" clamp and then Vector has a bar that goes across top of dash.

:CWL:
That is exactly what I am trying to avoid lol Don’t tempt me!

OP
OP
Moe_Fugga

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator