• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Gator Gladiator Emblem Badge Order Thread

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
20191111_142857-jpg.jpg

Now that Gator is for realzies, I decided to take @ThirtyOne 's amazing art I commissioned 5 months ago and finally get the emblem/badge order thread going.

The watermark will not be on the final version of course. I haven't decided if I'm going to gift the logo to the forum or not. Might have hats/shirts, ect. made down the road if there is interest.

I'm taking his lead on the process since he's done 5 orders like this on the JL forum.

Badge cost is no more than $20 per badge shipped. Once the order is placed it may come down some

Process goes like this.
  1. Post on this thread how many left facing and right facing Gator Badges you want (one for each side of the truck).
  2. I'll put your screen-name and order quantity on the first post of this thread.
  3. When 25 or so people are ready to order I'll close the round to orders and start a new round.
  4. I'll send private messages to each of the people in the closed round and request money via paypal or check.
  5. Once I get most of the money I'll submit our order and then send each person their badges.
I have no idea how long it'll take to get 25 people interested. If it takes a real long time I may get a re-quote for a lower quantity and then present that option to y'all.

Please keep in mind this is not my day job. I'm not looking to get rich, nor am i looking to lose money on this deal. Thanks peeps! :dance:

Here is what one of the Sting-Gray badges looks like. Gator will be made of same nickel plated plastic material. They're 1/8" thick with black edges and 1/32" 3M adhesive backed. Size is 60mm x 60mm, same as the trail rated badge on the JT. For more examples/info on the material you can check out https://emblemart.com/newsite/products/chrome-
emblems/

Round One: - total #45
  1. steffen707 2 left 1 right
  2. Robieman 1 left 1 right
  3. alwyslpy 1 left
  4. professor57 1 left 1 right
  5. wet_willy 1 left
  6. ThirtyOne 1 left
  7. CBTEngr8591 1 left 1 right
  8. cabledog5 1 left 1 right
  9. kronin 1 left 1 right
  10. Cmac 1 left 1 right
  11. kstine98 1 left 1 right
  12. Scouser 1 left 1 right
  13. Rolape2 1 left 1 right
  14. borg 1 left 1 right
  15. Hawkijon 1 left 1 right
  16. Gatorized 1 left 1 right
  17. Jenzard 1 left
  18. gladiatorbrad 704 1 left 1 right
  19. drBobby 1 left 1 right
  20. markleone22 1 left 1 right
  21. Daeyis 1 left 1 right
  22. drredden 1 left 1 right
  23. VVRRRMM 1 left 1 right
  24. GatorwrNgler 2 left
  25. shocker7 1 left 1 right
Round 1 pmed

Number wanted 2nd production run ~17
  1. boonedog 1 left 1 right
  2. fonzie interested
  3. playmon 1 left
  4. justscott 1 left 1 right
  5. rayallen 1 left 1 right
  6. donkeyfluffer 1 left 1 right
  7. crowegladiator 1 left
  8. wilsonb80 1 left
  9. Jrickard19 1 left 1 right
  10. AFmike 1 left 1 right
  11. Lkeith 1 left 1 right
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I want 1 left and 1 right FRICKEN AWESOME AMAZING GATOR BADGE, EVEN THOUGH i WON'T HAVE A GATOR FOR 2 YEARS 10 MONTHS AND 3 DAYS!

You can really put these anywhere, but they're designed to replace the original "trail rated" badge on the front fenders.
I have not taken one off myself, but I imagine it's like the jeep badge on the tailgate.

i made one of these with 25lb test fishing line, a little heat from a hair dryer on medium should suffice then use a sawing back and forth motion while pulling the fishing line away from the truck and paint. The object is to cut through the adhesive, then the rest of the adhesive (on the tailgate anyway) came off with my fingers. Others have been successful at using a waxed dental floss, but it just broke 75,000 times for me before I gave in and tried the fishing line. A little Rain-X bug and tar remover took the rest off around the edges.

20190906_170810-jpg.jpg

20190906_171945_006-jpg.jpg

20190906_172733-jpg.jpg

Last edited:

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Put me down for 1 left and 1 right.
Thanks

alwyslpy

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
1 left please

mreloc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 991.2 VW GTI
Yay- my first mod!

1 left + 1 right please. At the risk of asking a dufus question- the intent is to remove the round badge just forward of the front doors and replace with these, correct (meaning the original will pull off pretty easily?)

oh- and thanks for playing lead on this!

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yay- my first mod!

1 left + 1 right please. At the risk of asking a dufus question- the intent is to remove the round badge just forward of the front doors and replace with these, correct (meaning the original will pull off pretty easily?)

oh- and thanks for playing lead on this!
@mreloc , this may be your first mod purchased, but likely won't be the first mod you put on your truck. Probably looking at 12 weeks for everybody to commit, order placed, manufactured, shipped to me, then shipped to you. Just an FYI.

I put the information of taking a badge off in post 2, can be found here.
Gator Gladiator Emblem Badge Order Thread

Last edited:

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
I should also thank you @steffen707 for taking the bull by the horns, so to speak, on this. I think I will just stick mine somewhere else, beside or below perhaps, the trail rated one. I also have an idea for a "Gator Edition" decal that I'm going to send to Pixel decals. If anyone else has ideas, you might send to him also. Maybe out of all of us, we can find one that is really cool looking. I've not ordered my JT yet, but will probably do it next saturday. We drove a Overland on Labor day, and drove a Rubi yesterday. Wanted to compare the ride. The wife actually liked the Rubi better! So I guess thats what we will order. I just want to get all my ducks in a row before doing so.

Professor57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2020 Gator Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
@steffon707 thank you for doing this. Put me down for one left and one right.

Wet_willy

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2020 Jeep Gator Gladiator, 2018 Traverse, 2013 FX4 F-150, 2008 GT500KR “King of the Road”
1 left for me plz. I’ll wait for another cool design and change it up a bit with the other side. Thanks guys!

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll take 1 left & 1 right.. Thanks
alright I got everybody up until here. if you see a good opportunity to tell people about the badge order feel free, but don't be obnoxious about it. :LOL:

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
View attachment 35931
Now that Gator is for realzies, I decided to take @ThirtyOne 's amazing art I commissioned 5 months ago and finally get the emblem/badge order thread going.

The watermark will not be on the final version of course. I haven't decided if I'm going to gift the logo to the forum or not. Might have hats/shirts, ect. made down the road if there is interest.

I'm taking his lead on the process since he's done 5 orders like this on the JL forum.

Badge cost is no more than $20 per badge shipped. Once the order is placed it may come down some

Process goes like this.
  1. Post on this thread how many left facing and right facing Gator Badges you want (one for each side of the truck).
  2. I'll put your screen-name and order quantity on the first post of this thread.
  3. When 25 or so people are ready to order I'll close the round to orders and start a new round.
  4. I'll send private messages to each of the people in the closed round and request money via paypal or check.
  5. Once I get most of the money I'll submit our order and then send each person their badges.
I have no idea how long it'll take to get 25 people interested. If it takes a real long time I may get a re-quote for a lower quantity and then present that option to y'all.

Please keep in mind this is not my day job. I'm not looking to get rich, nor am i looking to lose money on this deal. Thanks peeps! :dance:

Here is what one of the Sting-Gray badges looks like. Gator will be made of same nickel plated plastic material. They're 1/8" thick with black edges and 1/32" 3M adhesive backed. Size is 60mm x 60mm, same as the trail rated badge on the JT. For more examples/info on the material you can check out https://emblemart.com/newsite/products/chrome-emblems/

View attachment 35932

Round One: - total 15#
  1. steffen707 1 left 1 right
  2. Robieman 1 left 1 right
  3. alwyslpy 1 left
  4. mreloc 1 left 1 right
  5. professor57 1 left 1 right
  6. CMac......one (1) each, left AND right side, please
  7. wet_willy 1 left
  8. ThirtyOne 1 left
  9. CBTEngr8591 1 left 1 right
  10. cabledog5 1 left 1 right