Not open for further replies.

NoBigDeal

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
On the JT builder site, the option to select ptm fenders could possibly be Gator represented for the image.
Sponsored

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
Nice find! Wow, I love that. If that's a true representation, it'll be a tough call between this and Gobi.

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Looked at it before, and I hope it's accurate, it's a pretty perfect color (for me anyways) there, but it's entirely possible that's just a different angle computer render.

I am sure though that it's meant to be a representation of Gator, whether rendered or photographed.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Its just crazy to me that they have these two photos, which portray very different colors. Who's running quality control on the graphics department?

fenders.jpg

rear quarter.jpg

Okay, okay, maybe not VERY DIFFERENT, but......when will we get pricing and real photos already!

MPSmith1

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro ZL1 convertible
Its just crazy to me that they have these two photos, which portray very different colors. Who's running quality control on the graphics department?

fenders.jpg

rear quarter.jpg

Okay, okay, maybe not VERY DIFFERENT, but......when will we get pricing and real photos already!
I'm with you. There's not good consistency there. The two photos look a bit different and with a relatively dark color, that's important!

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy

fenders.jpg

rear quarter.jpg

I hope we don't get Punk'n'd
upload_2018-2-7_14-49-27-jpeg.jpg

image-jpg.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I hope we don't get Punk'n'd
upload_2018-2-7_14-49-27-jpeg.jpg

image-jpg.jpg
Yep, I remember people talking about that when the JL came out. Lots of consternation, at least until people saw real examples and they could make up their minds whether they liked it or not. We're definitely getting Punk'n-ed at the moment.

Joihan777

First Name
Johann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertible
I like green colors on Jeeps - but what if it was a matte finish like this Roamr Slantback 6 Commando?
50420038_10155732254456396_470102578777030656_o.jpg

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004

fenders.jpg

rear quarter.jpg

As a reference - page #1, post #13 - These Gladiator Pics, as ALL colors, WILL reflect/absorb light and reflect back to the eye different "shades" of said-color ! Boy, I do hope these Gladiator shots of (potentially) Gator ARE very close to "My WK2" Recon Green ! What's in a Name ? What's in a Paint Code # ? IF "I" see 'Recon-Like-Green' when I go see one for the 1st time - guess what ? That's the color for Me ! Nice Detective work, or as I like to say, "hey, someone finally got off their lazy ass and did something !" ps; NOT any reference to "Glad-Folks" - just something of mine for many years of general observation amongst my old Navy Peers and walking about town ! Gee, if they could offer-up a very similar color (or same) to the JL later this year, I could be prone to, well . . . jump ship to a JL ? It's all about the PRICE ! NOTHING to do with "Plywood" - yea you know who I refer to, ha ! :CWL: ;) .
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.