Sponsored

Gator Green really does change color during the day.

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
It was actually sunny in Ohio this afternoon so I gave the Jeep a bath. I was amazed at how much lighter the color appeared. Then when a cloud would cover the sun, the Jeep would change quite a bit. Really strange, but I’m kinda diggin it. That being said, I think I would’ve preferred a hunter green over anything.
Sponsored

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
It was actually sunny in Ohio this afternoon so I gave the Jeep a bath. I was amazed at how much lighter the color appeared. Then when a cloud would cover the sun, the Jeep would change quite a bit. Really strange, but I’m kinda diggin it. That being said, I think I would’ve preferred a hunter green over anything.
Gator is a really cool color. But I think that Jeep Green and Gobi pair really nicely. ;-)

Gladiator, Dec 19, CP_141446, Gladiator with New Bumper and Winch.jpg

Sponsored

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Hey what bumper and winch is that?
On the Gladiator, that's the optional OEM steel bumper and a Warn 10S winch. On the Wrangler, that's a Shrockworks mid-width bumper and a Warn PowerPlant winch/air compressor.

Jeep Gladiator Gator Green really does change color during the day. Gladiator, Jun 20, CP_171435, 12 Hours After Start

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
My GCM goes from dark gray in the daylight to black at night :LOL:

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2020 Hydro blue Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
On the Gladiator, that's the optional OEM steel bumper and a Warn 10S winch. On the Wrangler, that's a Shrockworks mid-width bumper and a Warn PowerPlant winch/air compressor.

Jeep Gladiator Gator Green really does change color during the day. 20200622_083940
I would love to see a head on pic of the Gladiator. The lights mounted in front of the winch is pretty cool. What lights are they?

Sponsored

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I would love to see a head on pic of the Gladiator. The lights mounted in front of the winch is pretty cool. What lights are they?
Those are the KC LZR lights. I painted the white "KC" lettering black. This is about the best front shot I have.
Jeep Gladiator Gator Green really does change color during the day. Gladiator, Jun 20, 5_5347, They Work Through Aux Switch!

And one from a different angle. This was shot before the wiring was completed ...
Jeep Gladiator Gator Green really does change color during the day. Gladiator, Jun 20, 5_5328, Nice Fit

If you need something different, quote this post and let me know and I'll get a better shot once the sun rises.

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
Those are the KC LZR lights. I painted the white "KC" lettering black. This is about the best front shot I have.
Jeep Gladiator Gator Green really does change color during the day. Gladiator, Jun 20, 5_5328, Nice Fit

And one from a different angle. This was shot before the wiring was completed ...

If you need something different, quote this post and let me know and I'll get a better shot once the sun rises.
That looks great thanks. If you have a front pic from further back that would be awesome but if not that’s ok.

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
I wonder how two 6” flanked by two 4” would look....
Sponsored