First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Dad, Veteran, Electrical Engineer
Trying to get an idea how many PNW JT owners are here and who would be interested in a meetup/ jeep run this summer? Reply to the thread or PM me. Thinking Naches Trail or open to other suggestions as well.

Single day? overnight?
Sponsored

Boonie

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Donut Hole Maker
I am 100% in!

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
Come over the mountains and I'd be interested...

Kevin

Sponsored

RudeJeepin

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Never been to that area, but could be interested. Would be a good opportunity to take the motorcycles along and make a long weekend of it.

Now, how about the trail, what vehicle level do you think is needed? Potential or body damage, or possibly pin striping from bushes?

I have a stock Rubicon diesel, except for winch and bumper.
Open to other Jeeps? I'm sure if we went, my boy would probably want to bring his TJ also.

jeep1

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2024 JLURX
I'm interested depending on timing and certainly up for either a day run or something overnight.

I haven't run Naches in a couple years but pin-striping would be the worse I'd expect based on running it in a JKU and only if the trails haven't been cleared. Some of the other stuff in that area (Manatash, Funny Rocks) definitely has the opportunity for body damage !! Regardless, it's a gorgeous part of the state.

A TJ would have a lot of fun .... short wheel base, would miss all the trees that rip out our tail lights :)

It will mostly depend on how badly the trails have been destroyed by the idiots in the SxSs or if the area has been shutdown because people (the aforementioned SxSs) have been doing donuts in the meadows......

Animal

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Occupation
CMMS Administrator
I'm in. I try to follow the local Facebook group events but I hate Facebook so it doesn't work well. I've got a couple wrangler friends that want to come along.

I'd love to do Greenwater to Easton over the old NF-41 sometime this summer and been looking at the BDR for a while.

Sponsored

RHugg01

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Retired
I would be in. I just purchased a Gladiator, stock other than some nice BF Goodrich MT tires the previous owner put on. I added a front bumper with winch. An overnighter might be nice. I could even possibly take my trailer, a little teardrop to which I added a lift kit and went from 13" wheels to 15" and due to a wheel bearing going out, a heavier duty axle / suspension that gives me almost 15" clearance. Or just have a base camp and run trails from there.
How about a base camp located where both overnighters and one day people could all meet up there or close by.

BearFootSam

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Fed
Sounds like fun but it's still 5 hours east of me.

Lost_In_The_Woods

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
I would be up for something.

Boonie

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Donut Hole Maker
I'm in. I try to follow the local Facebook group events but I hate Facebook so it doesn't work well. I've got a couple wrangler friends that want to come along.

I'd love to do Greenwater to Easton over the old NF-41 sometime this summer and been looking at the BDR for a while.
My wife and I are planning to do as much of the BDR as we can in June, if your interested in joining for some of it.
Sponsored