Gazelle T4

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
I haven't taken it out to the field yet, but I set it up at the house and it's great! Couldn't be easier to setup and take down, and it goes back into its case really easily too. It's long folded up, but a great option for a ground tent

I slept in it all weekend 😂

Jeep Gladiator Gazelle T4 IMG_9307.JPG

Tall enough inside for me to raise my arms up that high, no chance at all of me bumping my head into the roof at 5'8"

Jeep Gladiator Gazelle T4 IMG_9306.JPG

Dogs and kids liked it too

Jeep Gladiator Gazelle T4 E97CE08B-28EB-4B6D-BF99-D721F3A14744

Jeep Gladiator Gazelle T4 IMG_2735

They have an OD green "Overland" edition, but orange is my favorite color
Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I've been using mine for close to a year now. Great tent holds up well in the wind if you put out the proper guy lines. Haven't really been through any heavy rain storms so can say on that part. Love that you an open windows how you want to get air flow. Only thing is they didn't have the footprint and still don't seem to be able to make them available which is kind of ticking me off. The Gromits rust and bend easily so just be aware if you use it in salt environment. Must have used cheap metal

DavidBT

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, 2005 TJ Rubicon
Occupation
Happily Retired
I've finally seen a few T3's for sale online. Most my camping, overlanding will be in my tj rubicon, I need it to pack down as small as possible. My max tow will be primarily used to tow are travel trailer when the wife wants to go glamping. (Or tag along)

Sponsored

Beemer533

First Name
Zion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Field Engineer
I've been debating about getting the T3 or a rooftop tent..

These do seem to go up pretty quickly.

OP
OP
Orange01z28

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
I've been debating about getting the T3 or a rooftop tent..

These do seem to go up pretty quickly.
They go up just as quickly as any RTT

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
I have the Gazelle T3x because of the footprint when folded. It is only good for two people, ie. a couple. I first used it on The Rubicon trail trip. It is a great tent, but, however, the footprint is a little small and the headroom is less than a T4... I would rather sleep in the T4, but, I do not think I could have fit it for The Rubicon Trip and still close the Tonneau cover... Here are some pics:

The T3x is under the green XPED duo LW+ sleeping pad (which BTW is fantastic !) It can fit lengthwise in the bed, and you can fit the XPED duo on top of it, and also close the tonneau cover. I also have a set of traction boards against the front of the bed in back of the refrigerator and it still fits. Here are some pics:

Jeep Gladiator Gazelle T4 ucUtqu

Jeep Gladiator Gazelle T4 hbOHNm

Jeep Gladiator Gazelle T4 Vj8lM5

Jeep Gladiator Gazelle T4 tyiYio

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
We have a t4+ which as been great and has lots of space.

I would recommend ordering an extra hub just incase though. We had a hub break on setup as one of our poles crossed up without us noticing and when we pushed the poles up it snapped in half. Thankfully I was able to use duct-tape to teepee style the polls and it survived 25mph winds. An extra hub would have made that a 5 minute no stress repair instead.

Yes, but you have to go diagonal, which wastes cargo space for other stuff

Jeep Gladiator Gazelle T4 tyiYio
You can also just go diagonally but in the vertical, if i put something tall near the tailgate and set the tent on top i can just close the tailgate with it like that.