First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
FIRST PIC OF GECKO ON A EXPORT GLADIATOR
Screenshot_20210511-175340_Chrome~2.jpg
Going to try tomorrow and see if any dealers have a clue on the Gecko color. If its out now or when or if it will be. Going to try Tom Obrien in Indy. They are pretty knowledgeable and easy to work with.
Sponsored

Linx

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk’n JT
Damn that is sexy! Now if only I could order a diesel Mojave or even better... a 392!
I’ll settle for a diesel rubi!

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Damn that is sexy! Now if only I could order a diesel Mojave or even better... a 392!
I’ll settle for a diesel rubi!
392 Gladiator might happen soon

Linx

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk’n JT
Yeah, your JT is pretty much the exact one I wanted. I foolishly waited for the brake controller only to see Punk'n cancelled. Wasn't particularly happy abou that. I think I may potentially like Gecko even more than Punk'n (Orange is my favorite color) so Jeep deciding not to offer it will be strike 2. I guess announcing they are dropping the price by 10k to compete with the bronco or adding mojito might be ok but if Gecko falls through I'm starting to assume it's a sign that I shouldn't be in a JT.
Well... I could always sell you mine!

Sponsored

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
Ugh my whole plan is F'd right now. Been holding out for the Gecko but my wife's Town and County's tranny just took a dump. $3,400 to rebuild and out if warranty. Going to take 4 weeks to get completed due to backlog. Instead of doing a rental may just go get a Granite and let her drive my current car. Not to mention I already have $2,600 in wheels and tires coming that she doesn't know about yet lol.

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Ugh my whole plan is F'd right now. Been holding out for the Gecko but my wife's Town and County's tranny just took a dump. $3,400 to rebuild and out if warranty. Going to take 4 weeks to get completed due to backlog. Instead of doing a rental may just go get a Granite and let her drive my current car. Not to mention I already have $2,600 in wheels and tires coming that she doesn't know about yet lol.
Damn, sucks to hear, you can always grab one later on, if needed

Linx

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk’n JT
Hold off if you got the money ;)
Not really.... but the bank has a bunch that they may let me borrow! I have a feeling when all the chips are on the table I won’t be able to justify it to myself. But I still want it!

Sponsored

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Not really.... but the bank has a bunch that they may let me borrow! I have a feeling when all the chips are on the table I won’t be able to justify it to myself. But I still want it!
The Belgium site has a strange warning that may be relevant.
Screenshot_20210511-204444.png

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
392 Gladiator might happen soon
That is an absolute fantasy dream, a 392 Gladiator. It goes way to far beyond my line in the sand, (otherwise known as the Credit Union loan officer). Gecko Rubicon Gladiator diesel is my dream.

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
FIRST PIC OF GECKO ON A EXPORT GLADIATOR
Jeep Gladiator GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club Screenshot_20210511-204444
Damn that looks good. Not going to get any sleep or work done the next couple days. Stressing over this. I guess the good thing is neither TriCity or Gupton have what I'm looking for on their Lots. Now as long as our insurance can cover some of the rental car I can go back to frantically waiting for this release.

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Does anyone know if this is actually gonna happen?
I don't think anybody "Knows" but we I think we are all fairly confident this is happening. The only reason I could see it not happening would be if the chip shortage screws us some how.
Sponsored