Genuine Mopar Satin Black Grille 68457102AA

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Genuine Mopar Satin Black Grille​
68457102AA​

Is this suppose to be a finished/painted part and not just a primer only part?

Description leads me to believe it should be a finished part ready to go on. What I received from you guys has me asking questions.

Thanks,

Don

20211102_152721.jpg

20211102_153644.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Hootbro

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
UPDATE

FWIW, AllMoparParts emailed and said the part is suppose to be painted and offered me a replacement or refund.

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Hi Don,
This grille is used in paintable applications as well as satin black applications as is but its not uncommon for Mopar to initially offer pre-finished parts and then later offer them in primer. Keep us in the loop as to the replacement finish please. Either way it should not have arrived scratched, Sorry about this.

- Benny

OP
OP
Hootbro

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
So Mopar leaves it the same part number when they do unfinished primer?

How do I ensure the replacement sent is not the same? At this point you guys have to be losing money.

145042994 Order #

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
So Mopar leaves it the same part number when they do unfinished primer?

How do I ensure the replacement sent is not the same? At this point you guys have to be losing money.

145042994 Order #
Yes unfortunately they would, Sometimes there will be a catalog note added though. Did you request a refund or replacement?

- Benny

Sponsored

OP
OP
Hootbro

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Yes unfortunately they would, Sometimes there will be a catalog note added though. Did you request a refund or replacement?

- Benny
Talked to Jose by email an initially request a replacement before I received this info. Emailed him again and said to refund if replacement could not be verified as being painted. Have not heard anything as of this writing but it is after business hours.

I will not lie as this has me a little pissed at MOPAR as being a waste of both of our time and money.

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Talked to Jose by email an initially request a replacement before I received this info. Emailed him again and said to refund if replacement could not be verified as being painted. Have not heard anything as of this writing but it is after business hours.

I will not lie as this has me a little pissed at MOPAR as being a waste of both of our time and money.
I am going to have our warehouse inspect additional inventory. A tell tale sign of a non painted/finished part is how it comes packaged from mopar, If its tossed into a box with no protective layer than we can assume these are now sold as "paint required"

Do you want to wait for our findings or just have the refund pushed through?

Thank you for all of your patience,
- Benny

OP
OP
Hootbro

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I am going to have our warehouse inspect additional inventory. A tell tale sign of a non painted/finished part is how it comes packaged from mopar, If its tossed into a box with no protective layer than we can assume these are now sold as "paint required"

Do you want to wait for our findings or just have the refund pushed through?

Thank you for all of your patience,
- Benny
I will wait on the findings.

Thanks