Get a duck yet?

Litfury

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
I’ve never been ducked here in TN. But I just bought an assortment of 25 off Amazon. Time to spread some smiles. Also I’m sure my kiddos will think it’s a blast to put ducks on people’s Jeeps.
Sponsored

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
I can’t even get a wave, let alone a duck. But it seems every 4th vehicle up here is a Jeep.
More than Subarus!

Kevin

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I took my kids ducking one day. Modded JKU owner saw us putting the duck on his jeep and raged out so badly he almost got himself shot. We dont duck anymore.

Sponsored

Litfury

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Yeah it was a bummer. The kids were bummed over it. We’ll hit some jeep shop or meet and turn it around.
Great idea, that'd be the perfect environment. I'd definitely be bummed too if my kids were there to see that nonsense.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Great idea, that'd be the perfect environment. I'd definitely be bummed too if my kids were there to see that nonsense.
Yeah. We’ve had all the talks about right/wrong good/evil and sometimes that good people just have a bad day.

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
I took my kids ducking one day. Modded JKU owner saw us putting the duck on his jeep and raged out so badly he almost got himself shot. We dont duck anymore.
That's so sad. Old ornery bastard needs to chill out. He sounds like he needs cheer more than anyone.

Jonny A

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Bridge Construction and Maintenance
Got Ducked today! Made my day.
I went out and bought a bag of little rubber duckies at Party City.

Sponsored

Dqban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
APRN
On the bright side, good opportunity to teach not to let dickheads ruin your day.

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I’ve got a tan low-end Jeep with few external mods (at least for now). It also spends 95% of its time parked in front of my house. I doubt I’ve ever been considered duck-worthy.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
On the bright side, good opportunity to teach not to let dickheads ruin your day.
When a guy grabs a pipe from the back of his car to attack me with, and do God knows what to my kids, putting me in the position where I have to decide if I’m going to collect his heartbeat right in front of my kids, thats the definition of a ruined fucking day bro.

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
I’ve got a tan low-end Jeep with few external mods (at least for now). It also spends 95% of its time parked in front of my house. I doubt I’ve ever been considered duck-worthy.
The fact it’s rarely away from home may make it a challenge but I’ve ducked a tastefully stock Jeep on more than one occasion. Keep the faith.
Sponsored