Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Not ducked, but was koozied twice.
Passed one of the koozies onto another nice Hydro Blue JKU but that guy looked pissed.

Whatever, their loss. Could come out to worse things left attached to your vehicles...
3A548220-21E0-4699-A56E-8090773453F4.jpeg
This picture gives me so much anxiety. Not only is some p.o.s. Toyota pushed up on you, you're parked next to the cart return.:surprised::whew:
Sponsored

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
I've had several and given them away to other gladiators :) I almost "feel bad" because they usually have hashtags on them to share on social media but I don't have any. It's still fun though :) I actually have 1 still sitting in my cup holder waiting for some poor unsuspecting soul. lol

Bantam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
This picture gives me so much anxiety. Not only is some p.o.s. Toyota pushed up on you, you're parked next to the cart return.:surprised::whew:
I park there and next to curbs as often as I can. That’s one less side of my vehicle that is exposed to get door-dinged or ran into.

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I park there and next to curbs as often as I can. That’s one less side of my vehicle that is exposed to get door-dinged or ran into.
Most people associate the spots next to the cart corrals as ding magnets due to idiots rushing and half-heartedly putting their carts up and missing. I avoid them and try to park away from people or near nicer newer vehicles that I know people will probably watch out for. And of course other Wranglers and Gladiators :)

Sponsored

HorneyBadger

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport, 2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Performance Analyst
Yup, was ducked in Nevada!

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
I duck every single wrangler or gladiator I park near. Stock or not. It brightened up my mood when I got my first one, immediately ordered 100 pack on Amazon and went to town. I just write duck duck Jeep in sharpie on the bottom. I don’t social media at all so I have no idea how people feel about it around here. If you get offended because someone placed a 1/4oz plastic duck on your Jeep then put the roids down and have a look in the mirror, something else is bothering you in there. “Don’t touch what ain’t yours”, well technically I didn’t. I touched the duck, no hands on your precious.
Amen.

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
I got DUCKED for the first time last week. I was with my daughter and target. We saw the couple Ducking my JT as we were heading out of target. At first I just thought they were checking the JT out.

My daughter thought it was amazing. She already loves the Jeep and the little Jeep things that come along with it. This is just one more thing for her to love about it.

Of course this means I need to get a supply of ducks that she can label and keep handy in the JT.

I’m pretty sure I have a future Jeep owner.

Last edited:

Sponsored

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
So, I've fucked about a dozen jeeps now. Always put the duck in the gap of the driver's wiper and stick my business card under. I feel bad that you are so angry. The point is for one jeeper to tell another that its okay, and that the jeepers care for one another.
Does that hurt when you do that?

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I got sucked for the first time last week. I was with my daughter and target. We saw the couple sucking my JT as we were heading out of target. At first I just thought they were checking the JT out.

My daughter thought it was amazing. She already loves the Jeep and the little Jeep things that come along with it. This is just one more thing for her to love about it.

Of course this means I need to get a supply of ducks that she can label and keep handy in the JT.

Thats how it got started with my kids too. “Oh!! Can we tell people to have a good day too??? Thats fun!”

How wonderful the mind of a child is.

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
I got sucked for the first time last week. I was with my daughter and target. We saw the couple sucking my JT as we were heading out of target. At first I just thought they were checking the JT out.
hahahaha....you guys are killing me.

What did this look like?

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Dude... autocorrect.
Sponsored