How much for the base price Rubicon Gladiator. No options

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Now that we know how much the ZR2 Bison will start at $48,045.

What do we speculate the Jeep Gladiator (JT) Rubicon or the highest priced model will start at before adding any options?

List below your estimated MSRP below.

The poll will close 4 weeks from today and the closest to the actual number wins a free beer.

*you must be present to win, the beer is of my choice, must be over age 21 with a valid ID and must be willing to travel to Denver, CO and date/time to claim is TBD.
Sponsored

OP
OP
camodog

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Sorry the typos and grammatical errors above.

MSRP $51,390

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
I like beer.

$49,145

Blacklab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 Wagoneer
Alright brother, if I win, the beer is my choice. And it’s in Mt. $48,000

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
Jeep will likely be the only manufacturer that has a truck version of an SUV stablemate that is actually more expensive than its SUV counterpart. Historically, the truck version is cheaper than its SUV counterpart by a decent amount and although it would be an incredible plot twist, this isn't likely to happen. My guess is the JT Rubicon will start around 45-46K with no options and a 3.6/6-speed combo. We clamored for the JT and now they are delivering it to us at a premium. If we want it we will have to pay for it. Not excited about the potential cost at all but I have been saving for several years so I should be in a good position to get what I want.

Sponsored

Blacklab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 Wagoneer
Jeep will likely be the only manufacturer that has a truck version of an SUV stablemate that is actually more expensive than its SUV counterpart. Historically, the truck version is cheaper than its SUV counterpart by a decent amount and although it would be an incredible plot twist, this isn't likely to happen. My guess is the JT Rubicon will start around 45-46K with no options and a 3.6/6-speed combo. We clamored for the JT and now they are delivering it to us at a premium. If we want it we will have to pay for it. Not excited about the potential cost at all but I have been saving for several years so I should be in a good position to get what I want.
I think you may be on to something, with the rubicon pricing

TexTJ209

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep CJ-7, 1973 Jeep J2000 Gladiator
$48,732.

Higher than a JL Rubi for reasons posted above, but still sub $50k for a base Rubi. With options I think $58k max.

megamucho

First Name
mega
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Durango R/T, '18 BMW R1200GS
$47,449

And yes, I will come to Denver to collect muh beer. ;-)

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 LE Gladiator, 22 Grand Wagoneer S1
$49,240

But who knows what the dealerships will do as far as mark up goes. I took my wife to drive a JLUR this weekend and the dealer had a $3k mark up on them. I wouldn't ever pay a mark up but will be interesting to see what they try and do.

Sponsored

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
$49,240

But who knows what the dealerships will do as far as mark up goes. I took my wife to drive a JLUR this weekend and the dealer had a $3k mark up on them. I wouldn't ever pay a mark up but will be interesting to see what they try and do.
I'll be getting my JT 5% to 8% under invoice. There will be many dealers offering discounts. I may have to travel a bit but to me it will be worth it. I like to travel anyways.

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 LE Gladiator, 22 Grand Wagoneer S1
I'll be getting my JT 5% to 8% under invoice. There will be many dealers offering discounts. I may have to travel a bit but to me it will be worth it. I like to travel anyways.
For sure, I will travel to get the best deal lucky for me within 1hr I have 5 or 6 Jeep dealers. But if I have to farther I will.

Wilk

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dakota
I'm going to guess $44099 as base Rubi msrp. Just a bit more than the JL due to increased material cost. That's USD and in the good ole USA.

Being a Canadian in Ontario, I think we will see it start around the $52000 mark msrp. Since we have that weak dollar and everything costs more here.

If I'm counting tax and fees on the Canadian price, then I'll say about a BILLION DOLLARS!!!! It'll be worth every nickel since we don't have pennies anymore. Lol.

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
This. According to the old leaks it was a $2,500 premium over the JL across the board.

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I’m saying about a 4K premium on the JLUR. Being the Canadian price is 48k for a base JLUR I’m guessing. 52k for a JTR. But who knows, a Colorado ZR2 starts in the low 40s. They might have to try and stay competitive with that.
Sponsored