Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
My Gladiator didn't come with the Mopar Trail Rail system and I needed more load securing options than the four standard tie-downs. I found an aftermarket bed rail system that, in my opinion, is better than what you get from the factory. That's the BuiltRight Industries Utility Rail System. I made a video discussing why I think every Gladiator needs a cargo management system and what it takes to build your own. I'm not affiliated with or sponsored by BuiltRight. I just really like how their bed rails turned out and I wanted to share it with you.

Considering the rails are custom unistrut, it's actually a very nice setup. It doesn't ship with tie-downs so in the video I describe what I made.

Sponsored

AR8421

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
My Gladiator didn't come with the Mopar Trail Rail system and I needed more load securing options than the four standard tie-downs. I found an aftermarket bed rail system that, in my opinion, is better than what you get from the factory. That's the BuiltRight Industries Utility Rail System. I made a video discussing why I think every Gladiator needs a cargo management system and what it takes to build your own. I'm not affiliated with or sponsored by BuiltRight. I just really like how their bed rails turned out and I wanted to share it with you.

Considering the rails are custom unistrut, it's actually a very nice setup. It doesn't ship with tie-downs so in the video I describe what I made.

Good job on the video, thank you. I have been going back and forth about which one to buy so this was very helpful. I hadn't seen the Mopar rails up close so this is just what I needed to make my decision.

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
Nice job on the video. I'd like some more information on the uprights I see...what the rack setup?

Shine006

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Billet Silver

Great review. I pulled the trigger on them last night. Have you found any other tie downs that you like or do you still really like the eye bolts?

downtroddengoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2013 Outback
Occupation
Doing Goat things.
I installed my bars and the panels a couple weeks ago. Definitely a fan . I only wish I got the panel for the front of the bed too.

Right now trying to decide on a set of bars to install. I am thinking that it will be the taller billiebars. I just need to finish building my kayak rack for the bed and get the kayak in there so I can see what height I need.
Sponsored

Last edited: