• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Undisclosed Gladiator Emblems Badges

worked

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR 2021
Occupation
Cyber Security Engineering Manager
For Sale - Gladiator Badges Emblems in Rubicon Red (pair). Affordable!

eBay listing

Note: PLA+ is an extremely durable, light-weight material and compared to other printable materials, the most environmentally friendly. At this thickness (4mm) and while attached to the Jeep (with double-sided tape), these emblems will hold shape in all weather conditions.

See listing to learn more

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Emblems Badges 66B3AE01-3A99-4162-AC53-403439173FBB
Sponsored

Last edited:

samw5

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet Silver Gladiator Rubicon
would strongly recommend printing them out of something else than PLA... PLA will end up warping outside in the sun for sure.

Caspien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2020 GC Trailhawk
Occupation
I.T. Architect
Agree with samw5, here.... PLA warps in relatively low temps, and UV tends to make it brittle. Suggest printing in PETG at the very least, if you don't want to deal with the fumes from ASA or Nylon.

Also, based on the above photos, you could also offer a smoother surface, by enabling ironing on the top. (Prusa and Cura offer this with their slicers, though it can be a bit stringy when cleaning up with PETG...)

(Sorry, own a farm of 3d printers, always tend to make suggestions, even if not asked for ;)

:)

samw5

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ya PETG will do pretty nicely as well... I have printed a kickstand plate for my dirtbike and it's holding up pretty well.

Also as a tip for painting (and making it look smoother), using an etching primer prior to top color coat will do wonders!

samw5

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I do as well, wife has a cookie cutter thing going. See my note above about warping for this print.
Rofl my wife as well... Told her not to put her darn printed cookie cutters in the dish washer!!

That being said, PETG has some other advantages, including better resistance to chemicals (oil). Printing is pretty straight forward, just need a little more head (not as much as ABS) and a nice warm bed...
Also unlike ABS, it doesnt release any bad chemicals so no need to vent.
Media is just about the same price as PLA, you might just go thru extruder nozzles more often, or switch to SS.

OP
OP
worked

worked

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR 2021
Occupation
Cyber Security Engineering Manager
4 weeks and multiple heatwaves, still going strong. Looks exactly as it did when I first installed. Zero warping.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Emblems Badges 3B7494A2-F23A-410E-9A51-0861A3C657E6
Sponsored