Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
I no, that stretch Hummer is at the very least, distracting, however, I'm not sure what to think about the JT fire truck. Unique?

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Sarge Mojave, ā€˜21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s just an advertisement for a customization shop. If you notice it says ā€œFire Deptā€ on it, but doesnā€™t actually say what fire department. It also has ā€œGladiator Outbackā€ stickers on it.

There are picture of the exact same one without the fire logos on it from a company called ReiseItā€™s Machine Works.

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
It could be a "good brush" truck for fire / rescue work.

OP
OP

Deadeye

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s just an advertisement for a customization shop. If you notice it says ā€œFire Deptā€ on it, but doesnā€™t actually say what fire department. It also has ā€œGladiator Outbackā€ stickers on it.

There are picture of the exact same one without the fire logos on it from a company called ReiseItā€™s Machine Works.
It could be a "good brush" truck for fire / rescue work.
Itā€™s definitely a real truck. Itā€™s going to be used as a brush truck for a little volunteer department around here. Donā€™t want to completely dox myself, or Iā€™d share the location

MudderTruker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux SR5 and Jeep Renegade ... name is on the list for a Gladiator!
Occupation
Computer dude

Munkey Boy

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3, '79 CJ5, '21 JT Sport S manual.
Occupation
Camp Maintenance
Hmm, seems kinda undersized in the rear. At least Gage and Desoto had a dually. Throw 3/4 ton axles on this with 35" M/Ts and a 2" lift in the very least and you might grab my attention. And if it's meant for "brush" then I better damn well see a couple Stihl 362s with 25" bars back there. Throw in a pair of grunts chugging water wondering why they signed up to cut a fire line with an industrial spork for the past 10 hours instead of racing into a flaming building to heroically save a kid in slow-mo like Kurt Russel and then it'll be a true brush hog. Otherwise, this is what the chief's superior pulls up in when the cameras start rolling for Firepocalypse 20whatever after he hops out of that limo.

Sponsored

Litfury

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Iā€™m usually a fan of most builds. Also a huge supporter of our first responders. So no disrespect, but Iā€™m not really feeling this one.

Heliix

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Gladiator
Saw this bad boy at the dealership this morning. The local Fire Chief has a new toy.

Jeep Gladiator Firefighter Truck 2.jpeg
Jeep Gladiator Firefighter Truck 1.jpeg
F5720714-587C-4BEF-868A-43CB2849F359.jpeg
1988 and 1989 I was 17 and saved up for a used 1969 Jeep Kaiser. It was sitting on the lot for over year. when I saved the 1800 for the Jeep I went in and found out they just sold the Jeep to the fire department.
fast forward to today... this jeep is still in service.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Fire Truck C786B7ED-1CA5-41FD-9575-0C7CAB3EC40E

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Fire Truck 89AC85D9-8461-4CDD-92CE-1B18128055D6