• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado Gladiator Mojave rims and Tires

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Looking to sell stock Mojave rims and tires. 285/70/17 Falken wild peaks with about 2,200 miles on them with stock rims, all black not the polished outer edges. Can get pictures if need be.

$1,300 OBO.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Challenger85

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Bump. Nobody wants to move up to 33’s? Make me an offer Coloradans.

OP
OP
Challenger85

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Mojave rims and Tires 5499783C-D73F-4DD1-971F-A61F3C5CB4CB
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Mojave rims and Tires E4D99DC7-DA85-4136-B239-D07D6C1AEF30

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I didn’t sell my wheels, but had no problem unloading the 5 tires to a 4 runner guy on Craig’s list for 625.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Challenger85

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
I didn’t sell my wheels, but had no problem unloading the 5 tires to a 4 runner guy on Craig’s list for 625.
Good to know, thanks. I haven’t decided what I’m even going to do yet, I know the stock rims aren’t technically wide enough for 35’s.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Good to know, thanks. I haven’t decided what I’m even going to do yet, I know the stock rims aren’t technically wide enough for 35’s.
The stock wheels are fine for 37’s. You just run a SLIGHTLY lower psi to flatten the tread pattern. I’m running Mickey Thomson 37’s that call for 8” rims on my 7.5 stockers. That’s only a 1/4” in on each side. It actually helps avoid loosing a bead to an extent. I wouldn’t choose a tire that wants a minimum of 8.5 or 9, but 8 is hardly even a difference. I like my setup. I saved a lot of weight and used spidertrax spacers to avoid any rub. They perform great. Saved a bunch of cash as well.

OP
OP
Challenger85

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
The stock wheels are fine for 37’s. You just run a SLIGHTLY lower psi to flatten the tread pattern. I’m running Mickey Thomson 37’s that call for 8” rims on my 7.5 stockers. That’s only a 1/4” in on each side. It actually helps avoid loosing a bead to an extent. I wouldn’t choose a tire that wants a minimum of 8.5 or 9, but 8 is hardly even a difference. I like my setup. I saved a lot of weight and used spidertrax spacers to avoid any rub. They perform great. Saved a bunch of cash as well.
Yeah I know it’ll work but still don’t love it lol. What are the spacers for?

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
With the stock offset, the tires would rub at full articulation and/or full steering lock. This way they don’t.
Sponsored