• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Colorado Gladiator Rubicon Suspension $300 obo

Canada318

First Name
Rikky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Up for sale is the suspension (front and rear shocks and springs) from a 2020 Gladiator Rubicon. Took off around 4000 miles. Asking $300 obo. Also have control arms, track bars and sway bar end links. Located in Glenwood Springs CO.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Rubicon Suspension $300 obo 3331F7D8-6DB4-4A28-9593-7DCCED6682D7

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Rubicon Suspension $300 obo AE8D40A5-01F5-44C7-8794-7A3781029A06

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Rubicon Suspension $300 obo A2B392F9-53E3-464A-82F0-D7F78D701EF0

Last edited:

Keperis

First Name
Keith Perisho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger
Occupation
Retail
Would this setup bolt on an Overland and would it provide any lift?

Thanks!

OP
OP

Canada318

First Name
Rikky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Would this setup bolt on an Overland and would it provide any lift?

Thanks!
I believe this would bolt up to a overland. And give you about 3/4-1ā€ of lift. Iā€™ve seen a bunch of guys run these lifts on there sports so I donā€™t see why it wouldnā€™t work on a overland. Let me know what you think.

Keperis

First Name
Keith Perisho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger
Occupation
Retail
I believe this would bolt up to a overland. And give you about 3/4-1ā€ of lift. Iā€™ve seen a bunch of guys run these lifts on there sports so I donā€™t see why it wouldnā€™t work on a overland. Let me know what you think.

Would you ship to Illinois?

OP
OP

Canada318

First Name
Rikky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Would you ship to Illinois?
Hey there. Sorry I didnā€™t see your post. I could ship if you would like. Are you after just the springs and shocks. Or all the control arms and whatnot. Iā€™m sure how much it would cost to ship.

ajstx09

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Texas Trail
Still available??
Would they fit a ā€˜21 JT Texas Trail

Beewdawg

First Name
Brewdawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
Truck driver
Would you sell just the shocks?

OP
OP

Canada318

First Name
Rikky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Bump with new price. Trying to get these out of my garage $300 obo.

OP
OP

Canada318

First Name
Rikky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Bump with new price. Trying to get these out of my garage $300 obo.

Serik

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Do you know weight of springs and shocks? Would be interested in shipping to Indiana.

OP
OP

Canada318

First Name
Rikky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Do you know weight of springs and shocks? Would be interested in shipping to Indiana.
I donā€™t have the weight but I can try to get an idea. Just springs and shocks?