Gladiator spotted in NE Alabama!

orderup

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 trailblazer, 11 accord
I was driving through Arab Alabama yesterday afternoon and saw a red Gladiator Rubicon parked along the street in old downtown. I was already late to where I had to be so I couldn't stop:(. When I got done and went back through town it was gone. Rather disappointed that I didn't get to stop and look at it. I was in such shock to see one out in public I didn't think to grab my phone soon enough for a picture:facepalm:
Sponsored

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
I was driving through Arab Alabama yesterday afternoon and saw a red Gladiator Rubicon parked along the street in old downtown. I was already late to where I had to be so I couldn't stop:(. When I got done and went back through town it was gone. Rather disappointed that I didn't get to stop and look at it. I was in such shock to see one out in public I didn't think to grab my phone soon enough for a picture:facepalm:
I've been .scoping out around Talladega Pell City area and haven't seen the first one. Glad to see there finally making there way down south. Sure it wasn't an aev? Did you get a good look at it?

OP
OP
orderup

orderup

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It plainly said Gladiator on the side. Hopefully i get to see it again when i have time to stop

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
It plainly said Gladiator on the side. Hopefully i get to see it again when i have time to stop
Will definitely be scanning my local Dodge Jeep dealership to see if any gladiators are lurking around thanks for the heads up!

OP
OP
orderup

orderup

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Since the moment i saw it, i have been going crazy like a little dog looking for the laser pointer dot at every red, truck shaped vehicle!

Sponsored

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Since the moment i saw it, i have been going crazy like a little dog looking for the laser pointer dot at every red, truck shaped vehicle!
My wife hates it because it's all I talk about lol or her favorite saying is " your on that dang Jeep truck forum arnt you" or " you need to go find that truck and marry it ".. might be locked up in a mental ward soon :lipssealed:

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
“You’re addicted to that damn Jeep! You seriously have a problem!”

That’s what I’ve been hearing......

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
I'll keep an eye out for it in Huntsville.

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
“You’re addicted to that damn Jeep! You seriously have a problem!”

That’s what I’ve been hearing......
Guess I'm lucky, mine asks every day when the dealership will have one so she can test drive it :like:

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Another Bigfoot sighting. Lol.

Sponsored

Karnaj

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Town & Country, 2002 Camry, 2003 Grand Am, 2021 Deisel JTR.
Occupation
Union Electrician
My wife hates it because it's all I talk about lol or her favorite saying is " your on that dang Jeep truck forum arnt you" or " you need to go find that truck and marry it ".. might be locked up in a mental ward soon :lipssealed:
You or her?

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
There out there I tell ya! Lol:turkey:
I’m just messing with you. It’s cool that they are very slowly trickling out into the wild, for a rare glimpse of them in the natural habitat....I had to go to the auto zoo to see one. Very domesticated, and reserved, btw.lol.
Sponsored