Sponsored

Gladiator too big?? Perhaps the Comanche is the solution?

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Maybe if didnā€™t have a really stupid renegade front end. However seeing the success of the maverick, I canā€™t blame Stellantis. Canā€™t wait to hear people tell me they also have a Jeep truck.

I hate this world.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe if didnā€™t have a really stupid renegade front end. However seeing the success of the maverick, I canā€™t blame Stellantis. Canā€™t wait to hear people tell me they also have a Jeep truck.

I hate this world.
If they do, you can drive over them, or hook up a tow strap and drag them around like someone trying to learn to waterski. Only if they say that.

On the other hand, it looks like it would have been a really fun car to have in high school.

Sponsored

MCATDT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I like the rear and side profile. Ditch the front because its F-ugly and make it capable off -road and I think you have a winner. The top needs a little more refinement as well but that could be a cover for hiding what's really lurking beneath. With the 4 turbo from the JL it could be a fun vehicle. If they can keep it under $30k its a wow for sure.

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 CRV, ā€˜14 Mazda3, ā€˜20 JTR (Gator)
A concept from FCA, mooted for 2022 production?

Not lighting my fire.....
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator too big?? Perhaps the Comanche is the solution? 2022-Jeep-Comanche-Concept
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator too big?? Perhaps the Comanche is the solution? 2022-Jeep-Comanche-Concept
maybe the crew chief 715 concept front clip on this would improve the looks And make it look more like a truck.

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
You knowā€¦ I hated the front so bad I didnā€™t realize it had a soft top. If they add a good transmission to it and reshape the front, I could dig it in the same way I donā€™t love but can understand the Ford Maverick or whatever the Hyundai is called.

texanjeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport-S Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
I.T.

I hate this world.
It also has the Renegade taillights, with the 'X' in the middle of them. Very distinctive. I think the newer Renegades don't have that anymore though, maybe they're moving the design to this?

Sponsored

spectre6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pending
The front looks like a Fiat trying too hard, and always has. Depending on the details, if they were to sort of resurrect the Samurai as a modern truck... My ears would perk for sure. One big strike against it from a reality perspective is the single cab. Single cab trucks are dying at least as fast as manual transmissions in today's market, so that alone is enough to ensure they never make a second of those. By the time they get a second row with a 5' bed, it's left Samurai territory...

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
The front looks like a Fiat trying too hard, and always has. Depending on the details, if they were to sort of resurrect the Samurai as a modern truck... My ears would perk for sure. One big strike against it from a reality perspective is the single cab. Single cab trucks are dying at least as fast as manual transmissions in today's market, so that alone is enough to ensure they never make a second of those. By the time they get a second row with a 5' bed, it's left Samurai territory...
And has become a gladiator. :) Youā€™re probably right of course.

JohnFinx

First Name
Fin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1988 Cherokee , 1969 Plymouth Satellite Conv
Occupation
Telecom engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Every time I see a Renegade, I think of a lemur.

Lemurjeep.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator too big?? Perhaps the Comanche is the solution? lemurjee

Now that you've seen this, you will too.....

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Every time I see a Renegade, I look away; hurts my eyes . . . and I usually like ugly cars . . . have had an xB and an Element.
Sponsored