• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas Gladiator Tow Hitch w/o Receiver

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD
Located in North Dallas.
$50
Never used, take off from my JT.

F61014A4-F30C-4F31-97AE-C137273F00BA.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

Nicomaeson

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Maint. Manager
Ill buy it. Are you every near Austin?

Nicomaeson

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Maint. Manager
Gotcha ill try to plan a trip soon yo Dallas then. I assume shipping will be to expensive

OP
OP

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD
Gotcha ill try to plan a trip soon yo Dallas then. I assume shipping will be to expensive
It would probably be $75+ to ship. Honestly, I won’t ship it. Will take 3hrs of my time to figure out packing and the like.

Sponsored

Kirkfukstik

First Name
sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator rubicon
Occupation
dispatcher
Maybe a dumb question, but will this fit directly without modifying? want to make sure i can throw it up myself.

OP
OP

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD
Maybe a dumb question, but will this fit directly without modifying? want to make sure i can throw it up myself.
I’ll sell for $10 as I’m not 100% sure where hardware is. It will cost about $10~$20 to get new grade 8 hardware at ACE or Elliot’s Hardware here in north dfw

Kirkfukstik

First Name
sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator rubicon
Occupation
dispatcher
ok, i looked into it and it'd be a huge pain to do this and i'd still have to buy a receiver when all i'm gaining is a class iv hitch over a class iii. sry man

Nicomaeson

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Maint. Manager
Hey is this still available?
Sponsored