First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner
So tired of the Bronco threads not a fan. The Ineos has me excited personally. looking at picking one up for my family. Just my wife and I, ended up wrecking her new to her like 6 months 2016 BMW X3 28diesel. When I took it up to PA cause it gets 40+mpg and a semi ran me off the road. Didn’t think things where that bad till the said we are totaling it. Shit drive it home from pa no issues just a couple dents. Anyhow she said she wanted a Defender, older military style Gwagen, or old landcruiser. All out of our budget for sure most where 50k up to $150k. Anyhow talked her into the grenadier when I pay off the Jeep. So she’s gonna have a Audi Q5 till then. Anyways what do you think? Shit hot or not?
Sponsored

HopSlammer

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Well, from across the bar she looks like a classy lady but until you take her out for tacos Tuesday, ya really don’t know what ya got.

OP
OP
Gladiator Overland

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner
Well, from across the bar she looks like a classy lady but until you take her out for tacos Tuesday, ya really don’t know what ya got.
Normally I’d agree with you. But that said with almost 2 million miles of testing and then being more transparent about the development of it than any other vehicle in history. I’d say we do have a pretty good idea of what it’s about! Which to me is better by loads than the Bronco. Haha.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If the doors came off the Grenadier I'd get one. Ha.

It appears to be a fantastic overlanding. More cargo capacity than the Gladiator or Wrangler and a much larger cargo area than the wrangler. Though smaller than the Gladiator with a cap.

Its an English product, made in a French factory, with a German engine. What could go wrong. ha.

With that said, I'll probably pull the trigger on a Gladiator this fall, once I see what the 2022s have. If the Grenadier turns out to be "all that". I'd sell the gladiator in a couple of years and take advantage of that great Jeep resale.

If you read the story about the Grenadier. It looks like it will be a car you can keep for 20 years. Which is ideally what I want.

And its the only other passenger vehicle on the road with stick axels other than the Wrangler/Gladiator family.
Sponsored