Gladiator winch Bumper ordering status.

GladiatorJT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
just tried to place an order today but apparently the steel winch bumper option is closed out. If anyone have access to the ordering database notify the forum that the steel bumper is available for anyone that are interested. Working with a dealership but they seem swamp with requests so communication is kind of slow. Thanks!
Sponsored

DanOnTheCob

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
just tried to place an order today but apparently the steel winch bumper option is closed out. If anyone have access to the ordering database notify the forum that the steel bumper is available for anyone that are interested. Working with a dealership but they seem swamp with requests so communication is kind of slow. Thanks!
I have seen several posts today that mentioned they are on back order and cannot order the steel bumpers currently. LED option may be next to fall behind.

OP
OP

GladiatorJT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Well that sucks because the steel bumper and led lights are a must for me. Really hope it’s not too long of a wait. Wonder what’s the deal, did they just run out of parts?

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Well that sucks because the steel bumper and led lights are a must for me. Really hope it’s not too long of a wait. Wonder what’s the deal, did they just run out of parts?
Supplier issue, happened a lot at first for the JL as well.... tops, LED lights, and I can't recall what else

Dietruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE, 2004 Z06, 2021 Model Y
Supplier issue, happened a lot at first for the JL as well.... tops, LED lights, and I can't recall what else
Fingers crossed it is not the reason built dates stopped being set on the LE's. Time will tell.

Sponsored

OP
OP

GladiatorJT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
It’s frustrating, I change my color choice to ones that are available to order than they tell me now that the winch bumper is closed out for ordering. Ughhhhh Practically have to beg Jeep to take my money.

JTGlad

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Any update? My order is pending the steel bumpers. Why would they stop offering them?

Woody

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
So when ( what day) did they stop taking steel bumper orders.

OP
OP

GladiatorJT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I was told they couldn’t order it two days ago, do not know how long prior to that.

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
If it is a supply side issue, which it most likely is, it could be unavailable for a while. It all comes down to their supplier. Might have been quality issues in production line, or just raw material shortage. It sucks, but stuff like this happens in any kind of production.

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
Order with the plastic bumpers and get either an aftermarket bumper or one of the take offs you can buy from the JLWranglerForums. I got mine with the LEDs for $900. The only extra thing you need are for RivNuts for the skid plate mounts. Everything else bolts right up. If you don't have LEDs for your Rubi, you will need an adapter or programmer to prevent your LEDs from flickering.

It took me about 30 minutes to install mine.
45576471585_3010288c22_b.jpg

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
I ordered my flax with one and am willing to let it go to someone who is insistent on getting their order in ASAP for 2500$.

Just kidding I didn’t order that silly thing.

You could always negotiate a trade with someone who ordered the LE to be a mall crawler.

JTGlad

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Anyone have an update on these ? My order won’t go through because they aren’t available

Limitless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dragonfly JTR 6spd
I placed my order 5/2 circa noon central time. no steel bumper. placed the order anyway; planning on picking up one after the fact. multiple outlets to obtain the bumper.

Rigby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Has anyone been able to place an order with the steel bumper yet?
Sponsored