First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 LR Defender , '21 JTR
Occupation
Paramedic
This thread discusses locations for finding the lowest price https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/best-dealer-to-order-from.14093/#post-189939

In post #4 on that thread you find this link to a map that has contact details for dealers who do below-MSRP financing. https://sites.google.com/view/wranglerdeals/home I found one that reportedly does 9% below retail invoice right near one that does 5% below retail. Just call or email, mention the forum.
Thanks Guys, this is great info!
So, what kind of communication do you have with these dealers, phone, email, in person? Do they take you serious if you just reach out with an email? Any need to buy local these days?

Advertisement

rafaelsmith

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
So, what kind of communication do you have with these dealers, phone, email, in person? Do they take you serious if you just reach out with an email? Any need to buy local these days?
No there is no reason to buy local. I live in Orlando...and ordered my JT from TriCity in NC. No dealer near me would come close.

I will be picking up the JT this Friday....thus far everything has been done thru email.

OrangeChuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk’n Gladiator
Worked everything through email; the only in-person will be when I show-up to pay and drive it off the lot. 3-ish hours away from home ... more than worth it for the savings.

Took me seriously from my first “Hello” in my out-of-the-blue email. And as stated, because I found him on the forum is the only justification for the pricing.

GA D90

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 LR Defender , '21 JTR
Occupation
Paramedic
No there is no reason to buy local. I live in Orlando...and ordered my JT from TriCity in NC. No dealer near me would come close.

I will be picking up the JT this Friday....thus far everything has been done thru email.
That’s great , congrats on the new Jeep!

Adet16v

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
@DTDHI could I trouble you for a lookup? I’m not getting any info from the database.

VIN 1C6JJTBG4LL183815

Ordered 1/4/20

Thank you!

Sponsored

DTDHI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra, 2014 Toyota Prius, 1999 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 ZX14R
@DTDHI could I trouble you for a lookup? I’m not getting any info from the database.

VIN 1C6JJTBG4LL183815

Ordered 1/4/20

Thank you!
All we have in tracking so far
VIN Assignment by MFG 01/10/20 08:03:00

BHFSL

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Just an update /correction to my order.:

Order Date is 3 Jan 2020 (previously identified it as 20 Dec 2019)
Vin Number - 1C6JJTBG2LL183800
Nickname Bhfsl2

Dealer update "It is currently in paint status as of now. The order date you need to use for the forum is Jan 3rd. "

I assume the difference in the order date is because the plant might have been closed for the holidays.

Maybe this will help the tracking process.

Adet16v

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Question on the gladiator factory order tracking. When I input my info I used the date I ordered with my local dealer (1/4/20). I have not received build or window sticker sheet yet through this app. I checked with Jeep chat and my order is status E (frame) but they have the order date as 1/6/20. Is the difference in order date possibly interfering with updates through this app? If so I am unable to edit or create a new tracking tool usi the same vin. Any ideas?

Thanks,

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
Question on the gladiator factory order tracking. When I input my info I used the date I ordered with my local dealer (1/4/20). I have not received build or window sticker sheet yet through this app. I checked with Jeep chat and my order is status E (frame) but they have the order date as 1/6/20. Is the difference in order date possibly interfering with updates through this app? If so I am unable to edit or create a new tracking tool usi the same vin. Any ideas?

Thanks,
I asked Jeep Chat about the build sheet and window sticker and they told me those weren't available until the truck is ready to ship. Chat has obviously given you the latest status (E). Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears to me that the tracking app on this thread only tells you when the truck is finished being built.

Sponsored

russross

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Got an email from the dealer: mine arrived today! Ordered on 11/21, hope to pick it up this weekend or possibly the next (about a 9-hour drive each way, so it takes a little planning).

SEPTIMO2019

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon
My build was at “G” last Friday and hit “JS” yesterday. I have a build sheet but no window sticker yet. Any trends on how quickly a build goes from JS to shipped?

Thanks.

nt.archaeology

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Field Surveyor
Hey @DTDHI ,

I just talked to chat and they said my Jeep moved in to paint and body. But when I use the forum Database I am not seeing anything. If you have the time could you tell me what you see. Vin 1C6JJTAGXLL183822. Thanks!

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
Let me phrase this differently. Can anyone confirm that the tracking app on this thread only tells you when your truck is finished being built? That is, it reports "NONE" both under BUILD and STICKER until your truck is finished and ready to ship?

TLife

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR - Hydro Blue
Occupation
EE
Let me phrase this differently. Can anyone confirm that the tracking app on this thread only tells you when your truck is finished being built? That is, it reports "NONE" both under BUILD and STICKER until your truck is finished and ready to ship?
My truck reached JB on Monday and the build sheet became available. It's still in JB, my understanding is that when it goes KZ that the window sticker will be available.

Both were "NONE" before Monday.

Advertisement

Advertisement