Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Holy crap!! 4 weeks to delivery from order?? I have to see if this is true

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 365D9F2D-52FF-4460-9F76-53DA8E43CC88

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1632148175292

Advertisement

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Wow it is true, arrived over the weekend! Monday made!

Then wife tells me I can’t go for 5 weeks because her job is too important. Monday ruined!

Matts4313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Max Tow
Wow it is true, arrived over the weekend! Monday made!

Then wife tells me I can’t go for 5 weeks because her job is too important. Monday ruined!
Ill go pick it up and bring it to you. It may take up to 4 weeks/until my gladiator is built. Ya know, depending on how far I have to deliver it!

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Ill go pick it up and bring it to you. It may take up to 4 weeks/until my gladiator is built. Ya know, depending on how far I have to deliver it!
Go for it! At least than I’d know somebody is actually using it! Who knew wanting to pick up your car before 5 weeks of delivery made you, “selfish and impatient.”

Matts4313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Max Tow
Go for it! At least than I’d know somebody is actually using it! Who knew wanting to pick up your car before 5 weeks of delivery made you, “selfish and impatient.”
Tell her that every now and then couples need a few days apart to reenergize the relationship. So you will leave for a couple days just to prove how much you love your partner.

That partner being the Jeep you are going to go pick up, obviously.

Sponsored

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Tell her that every now and then couples need a few days apart to reenergize the relationship. So you will leave for a couple days just to prove how much you love your partner.

Half tempted to. 5 weeks? I just don’t get how my wife can be so dense that she thinks me waiting longer to pick the car up than it took to build would be met with, “awesome, sounds great.” It’s okay though she’s getting a Bronco from Iowa so work might be too busy for me to get away. #rant

dbmcubs21

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Overland Eco Diesel
Occupation
CPA

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Just book a flight and sneak off for 2 days. She can't stay mad at you for the next 5 weeks, which is how long you will be resenting her if you don't go. This way you guys can kiss and make up much sooner. Disclaimer- I am not responsible for legal fees stemming from your pending divorcement settlement.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Just book a flight and sneak off for 2 days. She can't stay mad at you for the next 5 weeks, which is how long you will be resenting her if you don't go. This way you guys can kiss and make up much sooner. Disclaimer- I am not responsible for legal fees stemming from your pending divorcement settlement.
Dead on, on the resentment part lol. I had a road trip planned with activities and stuff. I originally said, “I dunno mid October but it depends on when it comes.” Now it’s come so now I want to go lol.

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
JT Rubicon
3.0 Diesel
White Paint
8.4 Audio
Aux Switches
Tow Package
Remote Proximity
3 Piece Hard Top
Roll-Up Tonneau Cover

8/24 - Ordered (Peterson Jeep in Nampa, ID)
8/26 - VIN
8/27-9/13 - Parts scheduling
9/14 - All Parts Received - should be entering build process soon
9/20 - D1 - scheduled for production - shipping from factory to Peterson estimated for 09/27

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
Don’t you have a girlfriend or someone else you could bring? lol

Sponsored

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Don’t you have a girlfriend or someone else you could bring? lol
Let me see if Carrie Underwood or Kelsea Ballerini are available!

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Let me see if Carrie Underwood or Kelsea Ballerini are available!
When I placed my order I full fledge told my wife, you start booking your jobs, when this thing decides to show up should not deter you from working.... but if it shows up and the stars align so that you cannot be there.... I'm going. She agreed, said I have many friends who would be willing to burn sick or vacation time in order pick up to her new truck. :angry:

Jawjadawg

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk, 21 Gladiator Mojave
So as of today I'm seriously thinking of special ordering a Mojave,. I have a sell value for my 21 JLU Rubicon for $47K+ at webuyanycar.com but concerned if I wait for an order 2 months from now I will be gambling that I may or may not loose my proverbial a#$. I have asked the sales rep about trading in my JLU we will see what they say. Sell the JLU and buy off the lot and play ff games or order and play the river? Thoughts from the peanut gallery?
Still negotiating on a Mojave factory order, unfortunately the dealer added a $2000 to the MSRP calling it an "adjusted market value" and within the 7% off invoice is 3% conditional to financing...

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Still negotiating on a Mojave factory order, unfortunately the dealer added a $2000 to the MSRP calling it an "adjusted market value" and within the 7% off invoice is 3% conditional to financing...
Find a new dealer.

Advertisement

Advertisement