First Name
Virginia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Patriot
Occupation
Former Historic Archaeoligist, now Project Controls
So how many of you are in St. Louie? MO, not the others.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mcgheejt

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
OK, we are in Festus, but close enough I say.

Yallaen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport-S upgraded
Occupation
Information Security
Vehicle Showcase
Normandy, and looking for a Jeep club in the metro STL area.

Sponsored

scourge

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Occupation
Police Officer
Anyone around STL know where to get a good deal on a Gladiator?

Canuck33

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I can tell you that I wouldn't deal with Glendale or Lou Fusz. Glendale wouldn't negotiate at all and keep telling everyone that they should pay a premium to buy from them. Not sure how they are the highest volume when also the highest price... Lou Fusz would deal, but wouldn't move past invoice pricing much (maybe 1%).

I ended up buying from Marty Cancilla. They had exactly what I was looking for and I ended up around 8% below invoice. I'm sure there are other places, but MC had a Gladiator that wasn't moving as quickly as they would have liked (they don't sell a ton of JK/JK/JT's) so maybe were more motivated.

I reached out to other dealers when shopping and most were on the outskirts or smaller communities that were more open to negotiating. Hope that helped.

Yallaen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport-S upgraded
Occupation
Information Security
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone around STL know where to get a good deal on a Gladiator?
It's a bit of a drive, depending where you are, but Dave Taylor in Ellisville was fantastic! They looked at what I wanted, I set my hard line amount including the trade-in value. They gave me 2k over vehicle value for trade-in, and came down to my hard-line. I have the salespersons name if you choose to go that route. Send me a PM.

b-roc

First Name
Broc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM
South County was slightly better than 1% below invoice for an order ... they do have a blue mojave on the lot that has been there since at least October, so they may deal ... my experience with them wasn't horrible but it wasn't great either (had a new salesman who isn't there any more)

Sponsored

scourge

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Occupation
Police Officer
Dave Taylor is the closest dealership to me. I haven't gone up there yet, but I will check it out.

When you guys are talking invoice, are you talking the price the dealer pays? Or MSRP/ sticker price? It's my understanding invoice is what the dealer pays, but a lot of threads here call sticker price invoice. It gets me confused.

Thanks for the replies guys

Canuck33

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Invoice is what the dealer pays, MSRP is the sticker price on the window. Always target below invoice. There are spreadsheets and calculators on here that you can use to calculate what you should be paying based on the options, model, etc. I wouldn't use it as a black & white tool, but a great guide to ensure you don't overpay.

scourge

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Occupation
Police Officer
That's how I understand it also. But a lot of people on this forum are talking about below invoice and I think they are talking about MSRP. For example there was a thread about a dealership doing 8 percent off invoice. I contacted them and it was just 8 percent off MSRP. It was an alright deal but nothing worth driving to another state for.

Canuck33

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's how I understand it also. But a lot of people on this forum are talking about below invoice and I think they are talking about MSRP. For example there was a thread about a dealership doing 8 percent off invoice. I contacted them and it was just 8 percent off MSRP. It was an alright deal but nothing worth driving to another state for.
That was me...I got 8% below invoice at Marty Cancila.

scourge

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Occupation
Police Officer
How can you get 8% below what they paid. Aren't they losing a lot of money at that point?
Sponsored