Gladitor Badge Jeep Performance Parts

Little Joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Sahara
Quick question, i noticed my Gladiator had a Jeep Performance badge instead of Trail Rated, wondering if the replaced my badge when I got a Mopar lift installed, because it on my lift box. I will be pissed if they did, but can any advise why its on my sport s? Thanks
Sponsored

Moonridge

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass
Vehicle Showcase
Quick question, i noticed my Gladiator had a Jeep Performance badge instead of Trail Rated, wondering if the replaced my badge when I got a Mopar lift installed, because it on my lift box. I will be pissed if they did, but can any advise why its on my sport s? Thanks
The Mopar lift doesn't come with any badging in the box. They are going to focus on getting lift install rather than taking off your badge.

OP
OP
Little Joe

Little Joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Sahara
Yea figure called dealer prick that install took my badge off, they replaced. All good now,

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
The Mopar lift doesn't come with any badging in the box. They are going to focus on getting lift install rather than taking off your badge.
I know the issue is resolved already, but the Mopar lift does include a Jeep Performance Parts badge in the box. Glad OP got it taken care of. Hopefully he got another JPP badge to replace the one they stuck on where the Trail Rated badge goes.

Moonridge

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass
Vehicle Showcase
I know the issue is resolved already, but the Mopar lift does include a Jeep Performance Parts badge in the box. Glad OP got it taken care of. Hopefully he got another JPP badge to replace the one they stuck on where the Trail Rated badge goes.
I never saw that badge on any of our dealerships lifted jeeps. I will check to see what we do with the badge the next time we lift one. Thank you for the heads up.

Sponsored

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I never saw that badge on any of our dealerships lifted jeeps. I will check to see what we do with the badge the next time we lift one. Thank you for the heads up.
Hate to say it, but techs may be keeping them. They run $29.95 on Quadratec and Mopar websites.

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
LOL, check their tool boxes, they'll be stuck on them.

Mechanics and stickers are like bass and top water baits, they just can't help themselves, shiny, gotta have it.
Sponsored