Go Rhino Xtreme Overland Rack

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Put in my order for the rack, handle and table. 4wheelpart has a 10% off deal if anyone is interested.
Sponsored

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
Installed the custom made brackets that GoRhino gave me for the hi lift jack, Installed my Rigid Reverse Lights, and (non rack related) installed my new, similar Rigid setup that was stolen from me a couple months back.

077B5388-3BC6-463D-A2A8-59138BEA0CBA.jpeg

B0058294-EE25-4320-A2F1-8977381B7938.jpeg

8A48D06B-639F-40FD-816F-2BFFADF66695.jpeg

C21250BE-E871-4FBE-824D-3444BAC4DF1D.jpeg

OP
OP
Steak.Sauce

Steak.Sauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Just got back from my second trip out with this rack. I have lots of little critiques, and one big issue. Overall I still like this rack, and I think with some future revisions it really is a fantastic value. I will get pictures and write up a review when I get a chance this week.

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
In the end I ordered a Tuwa Pro. Checks all my boxes. Height adjustable. Below, at, or above cab height.
Jeep Gladiator Go Rhino Xtreme Overland Rack C21250BE-E871-4FBE-824D-3444BAC4DF1D
Jeep Gladiator Go Rhino Xtreme Overland Rack C21250BE-E871-4FBE-824D-3444BAC4DF1D
Can you provide a link?

Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Just got back from my second trip out with this rack. I have lots of little critiques, and one big issue. Overall I still like this rack, and I think with some future revisions it really is a fantastic value. I will get pictures and write up a review when I get a chance this week.
Looking forward to your follow up review. I'm still a bit on the fence about this rack, eventhough I've order it. Seems to have a bit of qc issues. But it has a few things that I like more than some of the more costly racks.

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
@ttn333 If u have any issues, GoRhino has stepped up their game on customer service. They helped me iron out some issues and offered to fix them.

QC could use some work. Although packaged nicely, I did receive some parts scratched or spots that have missing powdercoat (I used mopar hard top black texture paint for touchup). All of which wasnā€™t a mishandling issue with the courier.

GeneralJT

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
@ttn333 If u have any issues, GoRhino has stepped up their game on customer service. They helped me iron out some issues and offered to fix them.

QC could use some work. Although packaged nicely, I did receive some parts scratched or spots that have missing powdercoat (I used mopar hard top black texture paint for touchup). All of which wasnā€™t a mishandling issue with the courier.
Good to know for sure. Iā€™m looking forward to unboxing and inspecting once I receive it.

Adirondack

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Gator

Sponsored

Adirondack

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Gator
Overall, I am satisfied with the rack. Sure, there were delays. Customer service isn't responsive. Our box arrived with an open box cutter inside! We were lucky we didn't stuck on a blade from God knows where. No response from email or calls to the manufacturer. I decided to build a canoe rack to increase functionality. In truth, I should have made it 2-3in taller but it helps up for a 500 mile trip. The DECKED system has dovetailed reasonably well with the loss of the tonneau.

tempImagehI8c7Y.png

tempImagewdOOkI.png

tempImagel4gLm0.png

tempImage5ASuVg.png

tempImageeXLS5o.png

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Overall, I am satisfied with the rack. Sure, there were delays. Customer service isn't responsive. Our box arrived with an open box cutter inside! We were lucky we didn't stuck on a blade from God knows where. No response from email or calls to the manufacturer. I decided to build a canoe rack to increase functionality. In truth, I should have made it 2-3in taller but it helps up for a 500 mile trip. The DECKED system has dovetailed reasonably well with the loss of the tonneau.
Can't be worse than iceco customer service.
How was the fitment? Did you have to do anything extra? All the parts came together without having to modify or buy extra bolts, etc?

GeneralJT

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Rack arrived today. Itā€™ll be a few days but Iā€™ll get it unboxed and inspected. Pictures of parts and/or issues (hopefully not) coming soon. It appears to have been shipped and transported without damaging it.

0EEAE346-91A5-467A-9049-4124EBA0305D.jpeg

thekorky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Rack arrived today. Itā€™ll be a few days but Iā€™ll get it unboxed and inspected. Pictures of parts and/or issues (hopefully not) coming soon. It appears to have been shipped and transported without damaging it.

0EEAE346-91A5-467A-9049-4124EBA0305D.jpeg
The fact that it came on a pallet is probably a plus. It also looks like they've changed some of the packaging. I'd be curious how everything fared in the transit.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Looking forward to your assessment. Hopefully they've improved qc and got all or most of the hiccups out. I'm impatiently waiting for mine.

edit: by the way, when and where did you order from thanks.
Sponsored