Sponsored

Good deal for factory order in WA?

Bacon_00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Anybody know of a dealer near or in WA that'll order at the fabled 5% below invoice? I've asked at least four dealers and they've all but laughed at me. I've got one from Portland possibly writing up an offer sightly below invoice but he said 5% was out of the question. Not sure if maybe this is only happening on the east coast?
Sponsored

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Thanks! Emailed him. Boise would be quite a trek but might be worth it. The local dealers around here seem surprised I'm not just happy to pay MSRP.
Not really that far of a trek. Not sure where in WA you are (I'm from Vancouver WA). I'm buying mine from him and I'm in San Diego area now, which is double the trek from just about anywhere in WA. Take a Horizon flight to Boise and drive it home...that's what @jncomatrix did from Marysville.

BW Montauk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, TRX
Kent is the way to go if you're from WA. I picked my Gladiator up from him last week. Flew in from California, picked me up from the airport, and had me out within 30 mins for my drive back.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Bacon_00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Just checked flights from Seatac to Boise, it's $80 one-way, then about a tank and a half of gas to drive back. So, basically free when you're considering the cost of the truck. If he's got 5-6% off invoice I'm absolutely doing this! Thanks for the tip, super excited!

mimms123

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Mine came in yesterday! Peterson Jeep, and I live in Nampa! Great deal all around! Custom order Sting Gray! Kent is a little slow to respond sometimes but he's got hundreds of orders in! Hit him up on Facebook or Instagram as well. And tell him Mike (Kayakmike) sent you!

jncomatrix

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GLADIATOR LE Black, 1996 XJ 4.0 5.5" long arm, 2003 Matrix XRS,
Occupation
Commercial Vehicle Director
Just checked flights from Seatac to Boise, it's $80 one-way, then about a tank and a half of gas to drive back. So, basically free when you're considering the cost of the truck. If he's got 5-6% off invoice I'm absolutely doing this! Thanks for the tip, super excited!
thats what I did. Flew out of seatac instead of everett since there was no direct flight. Kent picked us up at the airport and took us the store to take delivery and sign docs.

OP
OP

Bacon_00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Mine came in yesterday! Peterson Jeep, and I live in Nampa! Great deal all around! Custom order Sting Gray! Kent is a little slow to respond sometimes but he's got hundreds of orders in! Hit him up on Facebook or Instagram as well. And tell him Mike (Kayakmike) sent you!
What was your experience on his turnaround on response? I sent an email and tried Facebook but it's been a couple of days now. Not in a huge rush, just curious.

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
Travel costs is one thing some people tend to forget about. For you there is an obvious benefit here. For me, in Colorado, the difference of a few percentage points still makes it worth buying locally if I can get 3% below invoice. There is also the cost of my personal time, which I place a high value on.

There are A LOT of great reviews, on this forum, on Peterson Jeep. I think you can deal with them with confidence.

Sponsored

mimms123

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon
What was your experience on his turnaround on response? I sent an email and tried Facebook but it's been a couple of days now. Not in a huge rush, just curious.
I live here. He's 10 minutes down the road. So if I didn't hear back, I called his assistant Ari, or I just went down there. He's busy. Over 200 Gladiator orders he's dealing with... Call and leave a message, send a text, stay on him! He's great!