Sponsored

Good Dealer Thread??

Evo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting Gray Max Tow
Long time reader first time poster so go easy please

I'm in the SF Bay Area and I am in the process of looking for my first Jeep. Finding the magical combo of a good dealer, good salesman and good price has always been a challenge when purchasing a car of any brand. On the Ford Raptor forums they have a sticky that does just this. Basically a thread that members can post good experiences from dealers and salesman. A lot of referral business was driven this way so win/win situation. They also have a Bad Dealer thread but I want to keep this positive.

Was hoping we could start that here too. Not only to benefit me but future gladiator owners. And if this already exists please don't flame me.

Couple that come to mind are the following. Hoping to find something closer to the Bay.......

Travis Tri-City Jeep in NC
Spencer Motor Inn of Spirit Lake

Any other excellent buying experiences that members want to share to help fellow members out?
Sponsored

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
Long time reader first time poster so go easy please

I'm in the SF Bay Area and I am in the process of looking for my first Jeep. Finding the magical combo of a good dealer, good salesman and good price has always been a challenge when purchasing a car of any brand. On the Ford Raptor forums they have a sticky that does just this. Basically a thread that members can post good experiences from dealers and salesman. A lot of referral business was driven this way so win/win situation. They also have a Bad Dealer thread but I want to keep this positive.

Was hoping we could start that here too. Not only to benefit me but future gladiator owners. And if this already exists please don't flame me.

Couple that come to mind are the following. Hoping to find something closer to the Bay.......

Travis Tri-City Jeep in NC
Spencer Motor Inn of Spirit Lake

Any other excellent buying experiences that members want to share to help fellow members out?
+1 for Travis and Tri City in NC. I bought my JL from him and now have a JT on order from him.

TheHime

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator
+1 for Travis and Tri City in NC. I bought my JL from him and now have a JT on order from him.
What type of offer can you expect from Tri City? I know Koons in VA offer 8% below invoice for a build. Does Tri City offer the same or better? I’m from Florida and would like to do a build closer to home.

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR

Frogwopp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi JT
Chase Firestone at New Smyrna CJD. Last year was giving 6% under list. Not sure what current economy is giving. Easy to work with, no BS. Didn't feel it was worth traveling for an additional %
Sponsored