Goodbye Gladiator

JTDean

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT Harley Road King
I just traded the Gladiator for a 2021 chevy Trail Boss. Kept seeing all their commercials on TV and loved it, so I pulled the plug... It's a beast and going to take a little time to used to the size. I loved this forum and learned alot from ya'll.. Good luck all and maybe I'll see on a trail some day.
Bye
JTDean
Sponsored

Ohio JKU

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Occupation
PM Construction
Enjoy! Lots to like about the Chevy....

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I just traded the Gladiator for a 2021 chevy Trail Boss. Kept seeing all their commercials on TV and loved it, so I pulled the plug... It's a beast and going to take a little time to used to the size. I loved this forum and learned alot from ya'll.. Good luck all and maybe I'll see on a trail some day.
Bye
JTDean
What caused you to trade it in? Are you hoping to climb mountains in the trail boss?

Boogerman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trail Hawk
Bye
JTDean

Lmao you won't fit down any trails in that thing... good luck

Sponsored

Silvertruck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
OP: man getting a new rig is fun. Sounds like you love it, and life’s too short not to drive what you want. The chevy is a good looking truck, especially on 6 inches of lift hint hint.

And lets be honest, no vehicle is perfect, gladiator included. Jeeps will be there if you ever want to come back to one. Keep on truckin

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD
Congrats!! I agree, life is short, if in budget, drive what YOU want!

My ‘09 JKUR was totaled and went to a wrx (totaled when person rear ended me), to a maxima sr, back to a wrx then to the Gladiator. All in 3 years.

PS I’ll pull you out when you get stuck!! Hahahahaha

PSS I’ll accept a pull from you when I get stuck. :( Lol

Sponsored

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
physician
what model trail boss did you get, LS or LT

I agree the commercials are good, I at first didn't like the look but they grew on me. The interior still could use more updating but you can't beat the price (especially with discounts) for what you are getting. I just looked and they are discounting LS 6cylinders into the upper 30s for a crew cab (interior is very plain but that is a lot of truck for the money)

I will warn you that I switched to a raptor almost 2 years ago when we increased to 3 kids and as great as it was I longed for another wrangler (and picked one up during covid) then traded both in recently for the gladiator.

Jeeps are addictive and I find I can't resist as soon as the weather starts getting warmer

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe he needed to tow a bigger trailer than the JT would safely handle, maybe he never had the JT with any thought of rugged mountain trails or big boulder climbing.
Maybe he bought a bigger house with a bigger garage and wanted to fill it with a fatter truck?

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
It's like the people who go to Twitter to announce they are leaving Twitter.
For me, I'd have to join twitter-my-life-away to announce I didn't like it and was leaving.

At least in 6 months no one will be asking why they haven't seen him around and posting "hey, where's..............."
Sponsored