Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
  • Banned
Companies are scared to death to think critically or even appear to push back. I’ve got no opinion on this but I’ve also never had any luck with Good For a Year tires either. The few I’ve had over the years start off great but wear like crazy.
Iam not scared to think critically, push back or have a differing opinion and Iam glad Goodyear is showing consumers they're politcal views. I can add them to the list of large status quo corporations collectively gaslighting the public into racial, sexual and economic division.

I've been watching the democratic national convention the last two nights and the good news is, they will stop the chaos and division if we elect their candidate.

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Doesn't look like I'll be buying any Goodyear tires.

Sponsored

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
4bxvzr.jpg

c%3D3omFISYzXAIAX-Q5wxB%26_nc_ht%3Dscontent-atl3-1.jpg

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
I've been watching the democratic national convention the last two nights and the good news is, they will stop the chaos and division if we elect their candidate.
Not since they push the same BS as Goodyear

Last edited:

wvyankee2

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
No thanks. I'll keep the chaos.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Goodyear says it is bullshit

GoodYear.jpg

Sponsored

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
BLM is not political, it's about rights for a group of people who have been proven to be discriminated against. While I used to believe in the "all lives matter" thing, I've changed my mind. For a couple hundred years, the words "all men are created equal" has meant "except black men." Therefore, "all" has already been proven to be meaningless. MAGA hats would be comparable to a Biden/Harris 2020 hat, not to a group who primarily seeks to fix the problem of overly aggressive police. This is a problem we've had for a very long time. I've been speaking and fighting against this since the 80s. MAGA hats are endorsing one specific candidate.

Blue lives matter is the very definition of promoting tyranny and elevating big government's agents above others. It only exists in political opposition to something that was not political, and was only made that way by some forms of one-sided mainstream media.

I had Goodyear MT/R tires on my two previous Jeeps, and their mileage was incredible for a mud terrain. Around 50k. Also pretty nice ride, and while noisy, not as noisy as BFG muds. However I'm sticking with the stock Falkens on the JT for a long time. On replacement, I'm likely to get the same, they seem awesome so far. For our BMW, I use an off brand that works great, otherwise it would be Michelin.

So whatever to Goodyear, I'm not a customer anyway. But they are not being hypocrites, unless they start allowing a Biden hat and not a MAGA hat.