Sponsored

GoRhino Running Boards... anyone ordered as well?

DylanR

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Anyone purchased these as well? I ordered mine from quadratec, and I keep getting emails they are back ordered. I ordered the RB10. I ordered them because they have a wider design at the tire that can help prevent flying rocks... starting to get frustrated.

Anyone else waiting in theirs?.... “patiently”
Sponsored

TrailHiker

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S, Black 1946 CJ 2A
I ordered and got the GoRino RB20s. Worked out quite well, after we got them on the right way round.
Cheers

0B0E50B5-DAD9-48C9-B0E0-E4F040995BF7.jpeg

Cleankat

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I'm debating getting tht drop step version.

Quadratec did that to me recently with another order, everyone else had the item in stock and I had to wait a month for them to get it.

Cleankat

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I'm debating getting tht drop step version.

Quadratec did that to me recently with another order, everyone else had the item in stock and I had to wait a month for them to get it.
Just put on my RB20's last night, got finished late so didn't take a photo, but they look nice will post some up today.

Backwoodsraider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jts
Quadratec lost my business because of crap like that. Needed a wheel, they said was in stock, and would have before needed on saturday. it didnt arrive until monday.

Some of their deals are good, been using them for years, but now i use amazon. most everything is there

Sponsored

Cleankat

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Put the RB20 on today, not sure I love the steps or not but they are removable. Quality is nice, the instructions are horrid, but it's a rather easy install.

20191206_141458.jpg
20191206_141452.jpg

TrailHiker

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think you have them the wrong way round, check the GoRino site for JT install instructions.
The wider end goes towards the front, narrow end rear. The instructions that came with mine were for a Chevy or Ford truck, and the Jeep dealer made the same error. Had them corrected, and the step up is better with the wide part up front, where you use them the most. Also front fenders are wider, rear is more of a wheel flair, so the running boards flow better, following the JT’s lines.

D7278921-4F3A-4895-A23A-4ACFDA5B1E0F.jpeg

Cleankat

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I think you have them the wrong way round, check the GoRino site for JT install instructions.
The wider end goes towards the front, narrow end rear. The instructions that came with mine were for a Chevy or Ford truck, and the Jeep dealer made the same error. Had them corrected, and the step up is better with the wide part up front, where you use them the most. Also front fenders are wider, rear is more of a wheel flair, so the running boards flow better, following the JT’s lines.

I'm kind of the impression Go Rhino sucks. I don't think they are backwards though, trust me I sat there and debated it for an hour.

Cleankat

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland

Running boards are on correctly, jury is out on the drop steps. You had your dealer install your boards? Really?

Yours are backwards, the logo should be at the front. Hope you didn't pay them too much for that.

TrailHiker

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, but that is incorrect for the JT, see figure 13 in this attachment from GoRino:
https://www.gorhino.com/images/ePIM/original/69451687v1-en.pdf
The dealer first installed them like you did, lacking the correct instructions, I found this from GoRino, and they put them in the way they are now, which is how GoRino shows they go.

The installation was part of my purchase from the dealer.
Cheers

Sponsored

OP
OP
DylanR

DylanR

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Quadratec lost my business because of crap like that. Needed a wheel, they said was in stock, and would have before needed on saturday. it didnt arrive until monday.

Some of their deals are good, been using them for years, but now i use amazon. most everything is there
I ended up canceling my order with these a few weeks ago... @Quadratec initially were wanting to just give me store credit for the go rhino’s. I told them to please just credit me back for them... I don’t want “store credit.” I have asked them twice with no response.

Initially they were great to work with... but very doubtful I will ever order anything from quadratec again after this. I’m not one to bash someone online, but this is aggravating.
@Quadratec

919Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I ordered the Dominator DSS sliders from them, they look nice now that they’re on, but the design of how to install them was astonishingly stupid. They have bracket plates you slide inside the step itself and use for attaching the step to the brackets, but the bracket plate things slide around and fall over inside the step assembly. After an hour or so of screwing with it I took the brackets off the Jeep, attached them to the step first, then bolted the complete assembly to the Jeep. Not the way the instructions said to do it but the only way I could make it work.

RenoRubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I ordered the Dominator DSS sliders from them, they look nice now that they’re on, but the design of how to install them was astonishingly stupid. They have bracket plates you slide inside the step itself and use for attaching the step to the brackets, but the bracket plate things slide around and fall over inside the step assembly. After an hour or so of screwing with it I took the brackets off the Jeep, attached them to the step first, then bolted the complete assembly to the Jeep. Not the way the instructions said to do it but the only way I could make it work.
Any chance you can post a few pics of your DSS sliders mounted up? So deceiving how they look in advertisements considering they don't even give the full view of the gladiator with them just a cropped view. Thank you ahead of time!

mtpilatus

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon
Any chance you can post a few pics of your DSS sliders mounted up? So deceiving how they look in advertisements considering they don't even give the full view of the gladiator with them just a cropped view. Thank you ahead of time!
+1 on this. Also looking at these.