First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Has anyone with Gorilla Glass received an update? If so, where are you in the process?
Sponsored

Bug Guts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Following. I ordered my Gladiator with Gorilla Glass last Monday. I desperately need to take delivery by the end of the year for tax purposes, so I'm slightly on edge about delivery delays.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Kmeeks99

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Jeep Gladiator Gorilla Glass Tracking AAEF24CC-FCFA-4341-975C-31EED2E3E9E9

Got mine last night ordered 6-11
Thank you for sharing this! I ordered 8 days later than you (19th) and remain in D-status with zero updates.
Perhaps you were one of the first off the production line with Gorilla Glass. Surely that could help the value resale or atleast sentimental.

what other specs/options did you order?

Hostile4Jeeps

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Thank you for sharing this! I ordered 8 days later than you (19th) and remain in D-status with zero updates.
Perhaps you were one of the first off the production line with Gorilla Glass. Surely that could help the value resale or atleast sentimental.

Loaded Rubicon Diesel…other than I could not even order the headliner or the spray in bed liner.

BMac316

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR

I ordered on June 23rd and am also stuck in D status limbo with no updates for a month now. My order was a sport S w/max tow.
Sponsored