Got first CEL, the dreaded P0300

Coyotesong

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Got my first CEL yesterday, P0300, at 9570 miles. Bought it the end of Dec and had made it this long without the dreaded P0300 code, thought I was in the clear. Will take it in tomorrow and see what happens.
Sponsored

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Got my first CEL yesterday, P0300, at 9570 miles. Bought it the end of Dec and had made it this long without the dreaded P0300 code, thought I was in the clear. Will take it in tomorrow and see what happens.
There are threads here that specifically discuss this issue and what others have done thus far. Specifically searc for "survey for those with misfire" read the 50+ pages there. If you do post there please follow the request of the first post in the thread. Its not a thread to complain but find real solutions.

OP
OP

Coyotesong

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Already posted in the survey following the guidelines. Thats why I created a separate post here. Check your survey thread.

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Already posted there following the guidelines. Thats why I created a separate post here. Check your thread.
Just did seen the post. Posting multiple post about the same issues is just going to make it harder for others to find good info. Good luck.

OP
OP

Coyotesong

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Just did seen the post. Posting multiple post about the same issues is just going to make it harder for others to find good info. Good luck.
GlacierGladiator, per your rules of your survey post it is not permitted to discuss this issue - only post the information you requested. I created this post to be able to discuss the issue.

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
GlacierGladiator, per your rules of your survey post it is not permitted to discuss this issue - only post the information you requested. I created this post to be able to discuss the issue.
On topic discussion only. If you read the pages many are posting what has been done or tried to fix the issue. Sorry if there is some confusion. Maybe I need to read and correct what got you to think that.
Just trying to rein in on people posting that are not directly affected & making countless threads of guesses or opinions that are not factual.
Sorry for the confusion.
Sponsored