Rottie

First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP GLADIATOR / JEEP WRANGLER JL
Hello JT fellas,
finally ...got installed my 2 inch Mopar lift kit last Thursday along with BFG 37 (KO2)
Useless to say ..it looks AWESOME ! ..and I'm also very happy the way it rides too!
Truly believe the Rubi was born to wear those shoes … !
I went wheeling this past weekend at Iron Mountain park and had a blast!
The only thing I did notice is that the dealer..(who reprogrammed the speedometer) has left the instruments quite off ….I was cruise controlling on hwy at 60MPG …..when according to phone I was going 66....
Took it back to dealership this morning ...but I'm seriously doubting they really know how to properly fix it ….
I know I could have bought a tazer JL or mini or any other chips and do it myself ….thing is that I only wanted to get the speedometer done ...not interested on all other things u can do/modify with the device and the dealer gave me an all in price very convenient to install the kit ..the 5 tires and the recalibration ...
Let's see what they say ...
Sponsored

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
You expect us to believe all of this without a single stinking picture? How rude!

Just teasing you, but I would love to see some pictures of this bad assery!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Seriously, no pics? :punch:

Also, aren't you glad you went with the 37's and skipped the 35's... :like:

Sponsored

OP
OP

Rottie

First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
should I just go and buy a chip and do it myself or keep ask them to fix it ….something I payed for …

OP
OP

Rottie

First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
should I just go and buy a chip and do it myself or keep ask them to fix it ….something I payed for …
I mean ..not really sure how FCA reprogramming system works ...but I'd assume is not any different from those aftermarket chips ...you will have to manually input the tire's size and let the program run ….of course the real size is not 37 ...the BFG KO2 (A/T) tire not mounted is 36.54" overall diameter so I'd think when on the Jeep it'll be even less ...I'm just speculating here or what ..?
Anyone out there who knows if FCA system also work and have to be "manipulated" this way ?
appreciate your thoughts!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Get the Tazer JL Mini... The other features is does will blow your mind. One that might be illegal in your area, but is an awesome feature is the high beams w/ fogs. MAN! You can still see up close and far away with that feature! The newest software update automatically turns off the tag lights when you put it in reverse, so it doesn't put a horrible glare on the backup camera when using it at night (mine was HORRIBLE before, I barely could use the backup cam at night). Also, the fact that you can turn on something called "Turn-Cam" where it automatically turns on your backup cam when you hit your turn signals so you can see if someone's coming up on you quickly from behind. Pretty damn cool feature. All the other things it does are amazing. I posted a list of all the features somewhere on here. They're also listed on their website.

I bought mine on their website, because I could pay $20 more and get a 3 year warranty on it incase it ever malfunctioned (with electronics, I never take a chance when I don't have to).

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Iron Mountain? How was it? Glad to see another North GA member on here!:like:

LoJac963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hahahaha!!..I knew it ...sorry brothers ..my bad ...,..here you are !

Jeep Gladiator Got my 37s on ..! 236
What is the width on those 37s? Also are those rims the same as the upgraded rubi wheels: 17x7.5 with a 45 offset? I am curious because I have hard the upgraded wheels will rub at full lock with 37s

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Do JScan, $90 pretty much same as all the others just cheaper. Love the the 37's. That will be me soon. Should of went 37's and skipped 35's. Keep rubbing it in @Alabama Mud Machine

steve68

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, yes
Occupation
Rocket Builder,
What about the shifting and hunting for higher gears on the hiway, anything with that??

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
What are the actual height of the BFGs on the JT? Just curious because I'm going with them as well when my BFG 35's wear out.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Do JScan, $90 pretty much same as all the others just cheaper. Love the the 37's. That will be me soon. Should of went 37's and skipped 35's. Keep rubbing it in @Alabama Mud Machine
Haha! At least I'm not the only one... We were just talking about the 35/37 dilemma...

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What is the width on those 37s? Also are those rims the same as the upgraded rubi wheels: 17x7.5 with a 45 offset? I am curious because I have hard the upgraded wheels will rub at full lock with 37s
I’m running a 2.5” spacer lift, with 37x13.50’s on 20x10 wheels with 4.56 BS and -24mm Offset, and no rubbing at all at full-lock.
Sponsored