Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Good luck with that and your health. If a couple of A## H###s I have had experience with ever makes any $ I'm due to get it from them first one was in 87 the second was in 99 the second filed bankruptcy and moved (PCS) to TX. That one I can think of many things..... I will keep to myself.:mad:
I wish that the s### heads would be made accountable.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ShikGluon

ShikGluon

First Name
Zaza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 2020 Punk'n
Good luck with that and your health. If a couple of A## H###s I have had experience with ever makes any $ I'm due to get it from them first one was in 87 the second was in 99 the second filed bankruptcy and moved (PCS) to TX. That one I can think of many things..... I will keep to myself.:mad:
I wish that the s### heads would be made accountable.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Your welcome
I see A$$ H$$$ get away with it all the time.. :mad: the one that hit my XJ's leaf spring and tailpipe in Savannah GA didn't have insurance or a D/L and the P. O. released her w/o charging or impounding of vehicle. That really pissed me off being that I was a P. O. in GA. GA code was to charge and tow vehicle.

OP
OP
ShikGluon

ShikGluon

First Name
Zaza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your welcome
I see A$$ H$$$ get away with it all the time.. :mad: the one that hit my XJ's leaf spring and tailpipe in Savannah GA didn't have insurance or a D/L and the P. O. released her w/o charging or impounding of vehicle. That really pissed me off being that I was a P. O. in GA. GA code was to charge and tow vehicle.
Yeah, I'm kinda annoyed that the police didn't do anything about the guy, since he left the scene, I have him on camera, no insurance, driving with a suspended license. Depends on the state, but in MD, leaving the scene of an accident lands you in jail. Made me angry at first, but then I think about how smooshed his car was, and serves him right. :D

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I'm kinda annoyed that the police didn't do anything about the guy, since he left the scene, I have him on camera, no insurance, driving with a suspended license. Depends on the state, but in MD, leaving the scene of an accident lands you in jail. Made me angry at first, but then I think about how smooshed his car was, and serves him right. :D
I had a MVA I worked years back that the driver fled the scene. I had statements from many witnesses and one that followed him. I got the guy and evidence. Later the witnesses found out who it was and recanted their statements and write "corrected" statements. My report was changed by the "someone" in Dept making the victim the subject. I was moved from patrol/ traffic and placed on desk duty. I left there.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ShikGluon

ShikGluon

First Name
Zaza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had a MVA I worked years back that the driver fled the scene. I had statements from many witnesses and one that followed him. I got the guy and evidence. Later the witnesses found out who it was and recanted their statements and write "corrected" statements. My report was changed by the "someone" in Dept making the victim the subject. I was moved from patrol/ traffic and placed on desk duty. I left there.
WOW! That's crazy! Glad you left that place!

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
WOW! That's crazy! Glad you left that place!
There is so much more, but not going to on a open forum. It was bad enough that I sold my house that I owed only 20 k on for a major loss just to be gone from there. I do miss my friends there, Savannah and short way from Florida for Scuba diving.
Sponsored