First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Retired bum
Heated it up a little and it came off, but I thought I was going to have to break out the 4 inch grinder with a wire brush to get the glue off. Finally between Goo Gone Pro and WD-40 it came off in layers. I have complained about it since we brought it home. It don't help that I am a anti bumper sticker kind of guy.
I had the salesman take the dealership sticker off before I left the lot, I should have negotiated the 4 wheel drive sticker removal in on the deal.
Sponsored

bakobobby

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator California
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Doer of things
I am not opposed to decals and such but that one in particular is one of the most half as**d attempts to spruce up a package. I mean MOPAR heritage sets a really high bar so it might be part of why it bothers me so much.

Sponsored

ScottBeach

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator sport s
Occupation
Engineer
If it was done in metal in the tail gate it would be cool. As a sticker it's meh. I don't hate it. My neighbor has it on this wranglwr Willys. Great looking jeep. The sticker just doesn't wow me. Yeah I know it's a throw back to the early cjs.

OP
OP
WetWilly

WetWilly

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Retired bum
It’s a throwback to the original Willys. Nothing wrong with not liking it, but if you learn some Jeep history you might appreciate it more.
Jeep Gladiator Got rid of the butt ugly 4 wheel drive retro tailgate decal 3AF3BADB-1601-49F2-B12A-3C55DBC72DE2

Jeep Gladiator Got rid of the butt ugly 4 wheel drive retro tailgate decal 3AF3BADB-1601-49F2-B12A-3C55DBC72DE2

Jeep history has nothing to do with what I like and don't like. I am fully aware of the retro thing they were trying to accomplish. It clashes and looks awful to me.

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
Jeep history has nothing to do with what I like and don't like. I am fully aware of the retro thing they were trying to accomplish. It clashes and looks awful to me.
I love it. I love it so much, I added it to my Rubicon. I think it's a cool throwback.

Sponsored

OP
OP
WetWilly

WetWilly

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Retired bum
That sticker came off right after the Willys hood stickers on day 1.
My wife said uncle on the tailgate decal, but she refuses to give on the hood ornaments, I already went there with her. Give and take I suppose

OP
OP
WetWilly

WetWilly

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Retired bum
So funny, I just purchased a retro “4 wheel drive” sticker from @pixeldecals ’cause I like them so much!
I have always been a de-badger. Different taste is what makes the world go round and round.
Sponsored