First Name
AndresE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Mech Engineer/MBA/Entrepreneur
No, its not a Gladiator vs Grand Cherokee L Overland 4X4 w/ Off Road Group....

I have a Gladiator Rubicon Diesel that we off road with here in Colorado... My wifes Merc GLE lease is coming up and need a larger vehicle. Plus when friends and family come visit we cant go off roading since the Merc does not cut it (we have two kids, so friends and family need their own vehicle)....

Has anyone driven a Grand Cherokee L Overland 4X4 w/ Off Road Group?
I would take the tires off the 18" wheel and put something with more meat and side wall protection...

Jeep Gladiator Grand Cherokee L Overland 4X4 w/ Off Road Group IMG_8619
Sponsored

GreyfoxActual

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon, Grand Cherokee L Summit
Occupation
Gov
No, its not a Gladiator vs Grand Cherokee L Overland 4X4 w/ Off Road Group....

I have a Gladiator Rubicon Diesel that we off road with here in Colorado... My wifes Merc GLE lease is coming up and need a larger vehicle. Plus when friends and family come visit we cant go off roading since the Merc does not cut it (we have two kids, so friends and family need their own vehicle)....

Has anyone driven a Grand Cherokee L Overland 4X4 w/ Off Road Group?
I would take the tires off the 18" wheel and put something with more meat and side wall protection...

IMG_8619.jpeg
I have a Grand Cherokee L Summit with the Hemi. It is really nice, rides great, Mcintosh sound system is solid, thermal camera in the grill is killer, and the hemi has solid power. When its in sport mode it is a beast. The summit came with so many of the options we wanted anyways we went ahead and went with it.

Rburns1776

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JT Mojave, '22 WL75 Overland, 21' BMW M1000RR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Information Security
Vehicle Showcase
We picked up an Overland L back in Jan, 5k miles on it so far and its been an awesome daily for the wife and kid hauler. Unfortunately no off-road group, but its pretty well-optioned aside from that. Its a super comfortable ride, McIntosh stereo is absolutely awesome, massaging seats, etc Its a super nice place to be. We got the 3.6 and it's actually pretty peppy in the L. A++ would buy again haha

20220110_195518.jpg

mgw750

First Name
Mke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Machinist
We have a limited 4x4, (quadratrac 2 and select terrain) it's been excellent over 5000 miles. Drove it once thru a blizzard about 200 miles and it was awesome except I think they were putting pee gravel down instead of sand cause it beat the hell out of the paint. Didn't have a 1000 miles on it.

Jeep Gladiator Grand Cherokee L Overland 4X4 w/ Off Road Group Resized_Resized_20220422_113533

Jeep Gladiator Grand Cherokee L Overland 4X4 w/ Off Road Group Resized_Resized_20220422_113345
Sponsored