Grand Cherokee L

Boogerman

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trail Hawk
Not really posting to compare to the Gladiator but looking for thoughts on the new 3 row Cherokees. Here's an article I found on the available 4WD options:
https://www.autoevolution.com/news/...-4wd-systems-here-s-how-they-work-154474.html

Anyone have any clue what pricing is going to be??
No idea on pricing, but I have loved our regular Grand Cherokee. I think the value for the performance and quality has been unmatched. If it weren't for our GC I would have never probably gotten my gladiator actually.

The extended length would be good if we had kids I guess. But I don't ever want more than 3 so I don't know if I will ever need the larger one haha

OP
JTBurns

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
No idea on pricing, but I have loved our regular Grand Cherokee. I think the value for the performance and quality has been unmatched. If it weren't for our GC I would have never probably gotten my gladiator actually.

The extended length would be good if we had kids I guess. But I don't ever want more than 3 so I don't know if I will ever need the larger one haha
Haha fair enough. We just had our 3rd a couple of months ago, and I've all but ensured it'll be out last. Still thinking through the "necessity" of eventually have a 3 row, but most of the are too bulky for my wife's liking and this will probably fall in that category. It looks really nice though, and I anticipate them being proced at a premium, but maybe it won't be so bad.

red/green hawk

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S with max tow package, 2008 Suburban LTZ
Occupation
ICU Nurse
I don't know but I just built a GC trackhawk with everything and it priced over a 100k 🤯

OP
JTBurns

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I don't know but I just built a GC trackhawk with everything and it priced over a 100k 🤯
Wow, had no idea they could go for that. I thought that was what the Wagoneer was supposed to cost, spec that out and you'll be approching 150k I guess!

Jt2187

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S, 2017 Triumph Scrambler
Wow, had no idea they could go for that. I thought that was what the Wagoneer was supposed to cost, spec that out and you'll be approching 150k I guess!
The trackhawk is the Hellcat-powered version, I believe its still one of the quickest SUVs in production, so not surprising the MSRP is in 6-figures. Still a value compared to the competition (Mercedes AMG, BMW M, Tesla, etc.). I don't know if they'll offer a hellcat-powered grand wagoneer, but if so that would be awesome (and expensive)!

I had a WK2 grand cherokee which I traded in for my Gladiator, absolutely loved it, but the JT does just about everything the WK did for me plus much more, and I also feel like WK drivers seem a bit more uptight than your typical Jeeper (good luck ever getting a Jeep wave from them! Well, maybe with one finger...)

Personally I don't get the appeal of a 3-row SUV, I feel like the only reson they exist is for people who need a minivan but don't want to be seen driving a minivan.

Advertisement

Advertisement