Granite Crystal Rubicon w/ Saddle Leather

jeepjonah

First Name
Jonah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Has anyone received or seen this combo yet? Would LOVE to see a photo! On the Jeep build website, the saddle leather looks dark; however, in photos posted online, it seems lighter. Trying to figure out if they go well together as would not mind avoiding the red dash.

Thanks again for any photos and thoughts!
Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Has anyone received or seen this combo yet? Would LOVE to see a photo! On the Jeep build website, the saddle leather looks dark; however, in photos posted online, it seems lighter. Trying to figure out if they go well together as would not mind avoiding the red dash.

Thanks again for any photos and thoughts!
I have not seen the "Saddle" leather with Granite Crystal, but I just found a Black Gladiator with "Saddle" leather yesterday in Harrisonburg, VA. It was a special order that a customer didn't pick up.... See that attached pictures. I opened both doors to allow as much natural sunlight in as possible. These pics are pretty true to the actual color.

The "Saddle" is definitely a lighter saddle. I would say it is a light brown. I have a 2013 Grand Cherokee Overland with Saddle interior. The leather in my Grand Cherokee is dark brown saddle.

I would like the Gladiator Saddle to be closer to my Grand Cherokee. That being said, it still looks good and the Gladiator that I order will have Saddle leather interior. IMHO, they would look great on a Granite Crystal. Hope this helps.

saddle front interior.jpg

Saddle Rear Interior (2).jpg

MadManMoheenid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE & 1958 Chevy Apache
JL Rubicon take offs make a HUGE difference on my Sport S MT. Love the look. Stock height, for now. Will probably do a 1.5" level kit to start until 35's in the future.

6232AAB0-6B5E-4EEA-91F8-A922BB0D164B.jpg

7E757CE6-AADA-477A-8149-C814A4D02A95.jpg
Just picked my Sport S MT today! This thing is gonna be fun. It drives so nice! Hopefully will have Rubicon wheels and tires on by tomorrow with a leveling kit.

fullsizeoutput_dad.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_daa.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_dab.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_db3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_db4.jpeg
These are the only photos I've seen of the GC with saddle color interior.

For me, it's too light a tan and doesn't really match.

Another option on the dash is to have it wrapped any color you want. That's probably what I will end up doing as I had the same interior color dilemma.

OP
OP

jeepjonah

First Name
Jonah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
I have not seen the "Saddle" leather with Granite Crystal, but I just found a Black Gladiator with "Saddle" leather yesterday in Harrisonburg, VA. It was a special order that a customer didn't pick up.... See that attached pictures. I opened both doors to allow as much natural sunlight in as possible. These pics are pretty true to the actual color.

The "Saddle" is definitely a lighter saddle. I would say it is a light brown. I have a 2013 Grand Cherokee Overland with Saddle interior. The leather in my Grand Cherokee is dark brown saddle.

I would like the Gladiator Saddle to be closer to my Grand Cherokee. That being said, it still looks good and the Gladiator that I order will have Saddle leather interior. IMHO, they would look great on a Granite Crystal. Hope this helps.

saddle front interior.jpg

Saddle Rear Interior (2).jpg
Perfect Photos! Great lighting as you mentioned. Really helps to visualize. Thanks for posting! I agree does not look bad, but personally, I would have preferred a darker brown. I still may order this option

OP
OP

jeepjonah

First Name
Jonah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon

Another option on the dash is to have it wrapped any color you want. That's probably what I will end up doing as I had the same interior color dilemma.
Great idea to wrap the dash. Thank you for suggesting as may be the way to go. In the photos above, I could be wrong but I believe those as the sport models with cloth seats. The cloth is a lighter tan than the leather saddle in the Rubicon

Sponsored

DaytonOhioGladiator

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S

Not saddle leather, it’s tan cloth. It matches really nice, actually. It may be the photos playing tricks.

MadManMoheenid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE & 1958 Chevy Apache
Not saddle leather, it’s tan cloth. It matches really nice, actually. It may be the photos playing tricks.
Ok, you're right now that I look closer. I think it was the shot of the bright sun hitting the front seats that looked off but when I look at the part thats in the shade it looks good.
Sponsored