Sponsored

Great mounting option for those w/ JCR Offroad Molle panels…

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
First off I just want to say I am not affiliated with this company. I just wanted to share this option and overall great experience.

So I reached out to Kenneth at Gormanprecison on Instagram (www.gormanprecison.com) on an issue I had. I have the JCR Off-road Molle panels which are great. Been trying to get my setup how I’ve wanted for some time. Overall the panels are great. However, as most panels regardless of brand you are often limited on mounting locations and placement. I found that after wanting to mount one of the slim Element Fire Extinguishers. So my issue is I specifically wanted to mount the Element Fire Extinguisher on the panel in the area at the end near the bed light and tie down hook. Visually its the perfect area for that. So placement was my issue.

However, based on the hole placement in the panels (same holes you’d typically mount quick fists, etc.) mounting it there would off set the Element.

So that’s where Gorman Precision came in. They basically custom fabricated by 3D printing Molle inserts with bolt threaded in the middle which basically fill the exact dimensions of the JCR Molle squares. Fitment is on point and stays in snug. However there’s different options to add to the insert like the custom mounts which attach to the insert which I used for the Element. The insert can also be used with normal quick fists clamps which I also plan to do later to mount my mag light in the same placement as my Element, but opposite side.

Anyways just wanted to share my experience and if anyone wants to get specific with their mounting options, I highly recommend reaching out. These inserts will work on any JCR panels not just the bed ones.

Jeep Gladiator Great mounting option for those w/ JCR Offroad Molle panels… DA8DE1FB-2612-4AA9-838E-9C41E372F0FC

Jeep Gladiator Great mounting option for those w/ JCR Offroad Molle panels… 79E143BF-1CD8-44D4-9FA4-742FD9D47B8A

Jeep Gladiator Great mounting option for those w/ JCR Offroad Molle panels… DF3568B7-0A56-48F8-A7B9-F3FF2513F3A7

Jeep Gladiator Great mounting option for those w/ JCR Offroad Molle panels… 7E84BC5E-D985-4546-B25A-A802A639F695

Jeep Gladiator Great mounting option for those w/ JCR Offroad Molle panels… 5086AE84-DD12-4D17-9EAC-00B989B2A5A4
Sponsored