First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
Enjoying the beach sunset up at Bear Lake, Idaho!

Jeep Gladiator Greetings from Utah! B00D6F0A-EF41-4119-9766-A89234C00528
Sponsored

CJtoJTR

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Hey Utah crew, just moved my family and Jeeps to the Wasatch Front and I’m excited to get ride all these great trails you guys have out here. Are there any websites or apps I should be using to locate all the trails worth driving?
Jeep Gladiator Greetings from Utah! 53E18209-E656-4F70-9382-991A057FB4B3

OP
OP
BruteForce

BruteForce

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
utahbruteforce.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2009 Ram 3500 CTD, 2001 Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
SVP/CISO
Hey Utah crew, just moved my family and Jeeps to the Wasatch Front and I’m excited to get ride all these great trails you guys have out here. Are there any websites or apps I should be using to locate all the trails worth driving?
Jeep Gladiator Greetings from Utah! 53E18209-E656-4F70-9382-991A057FB4B3
Start with Expedition Utah, then Alltrails.com is decent. Then ping me whenever you have a question. I"m a State of Utah DNR OHV Trail Host (Volunteer), so know most of the state like the back of my hand.

Mouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I live close to Ogden. Where did you end up? Lots to explore out here

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Welcome to Utah! You're gonna love it here!

I haven't owned a Jeep for 20 years, so I'm just getting back into off-roading myself in my Mojave. I'll be watching here to see the suggestions of others.

Sponsored

CJtoJTR

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Start with Expedition Utah, then Alltrails.com is decent. Then ping me whenever you have a question. I"m a State of Utah DNR OHV Trail Host (Volunteer), so know most of the state like the back of my hand.
Thanks, I’ll check them out!

granite_gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Hi everyone! I picked up my gladiator a year ago but just now came across this forum. Hopefully we can all meet up and do some trails sometime. Or maybe a Moab trip may be in order

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hi everyone! I picked up my gladiator a year ago but just now came across this forum. Hopefully we can all meet up and do some trails sometime. Or maybe a Moab trip may be in order
Welcome! Glad you found us! You’ve had your JT longer than I have. I think a group drive would be great! I don’t really know anyone else to off road with. I’ve been wanting to try out the Pony Express trail, but I’ve been warned that it can be difficult in the winter months. Anyone here have experience on that trail?

granite_gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Welcome! Glad you found us! You’ve had your JT longer than I have. I think a group drive would be great! I don’t really know anyone else to off road with. I’ve been wanting to try out the Pony Express trail, but I’ve been warned that it can be difficult in the winter months. Anyone here have experience on that trail?
The pony express trail could be fun. I haven’t done it yet. From my understanding it’s a fairly simple trail. However, I imagine snow and mud could make it more challenging in the winter.

Sponsored

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
The pony express trail could be fun. I haven’t done it yet. From my understanding it’s a fairly simple trail. However, I imagine snow and mud could make it more challenging in the winter.
Where are you located? I’m in Davis County. Clearfield to be exact.

Concentric_Killa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Rubi JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mech Engineer
Hello everyone. I just ordered my 2023 Rubicon JT. I hope to get it this Feb. I have been wheeling a heavily modified long travel Tacoma for years now and am looking forward to meeting and adventuring with some local JT owners.

My main goal is to keep the JT mostly stock and then modify over time.

I am in the salt lake/ sugar house area. My wife and I are always down to go to Moab for the weekend.

I am pretty mechanically inclined and can offer help if you need. Or if you just want to tell lies around a fire pit, that is cool to!

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hello everyone. I just ordered my 2023 Rubicon JT. I hope to get it this Feb. I have been wheeling a heavily modified long travel Tacoma for years now and am looking forward to meeting and adventuring with some local JT owners.

My main goal is to keep the JT mostly stock and then modify over time.

I am in the salt lake/ sugar house area. My wife and I are always down to go to Moab for the weekend.

I am pretty mechanically inclined and can offer help if you need. Or if you just want to tell lies around a fire pit, that is cool to!
Looks like you've been a member of the community for a while. Congrats on the order! First Jeep?

Concentric_Killa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Rubi JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mech Engineer
Looks like you've been a member of the community for a while. Congrats on the order! First Jeep?
Yea, I created my account back before the pandemic. I decided to hold off on that purchase until things cleared up. Probably could have gotten a good 7% under invoice, but I didn't want to take that gamble.

My first jeep personally, but my parents have a nice JK Rubicon , and I grew up riding around in my dad's CJ5. My parents also used to have a 92 XJ, which probably had the best seats I have ever sat in.

I'll have to adjust my wheeling style as I think my line selection with a Solid Axle will be different than what I would normally take in my IFS Tacoma.
Sponsored