Sponsored

Grille Blackout decal

Tommy McRae

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I'm brand new to the forum so if this question is answered in another thread, I apologize. I can't seem to find a matte black pre-cut blackout decal for my Gladiator grille. I've found them for other models but not the Gladiator. Does anyone know where I can find this? Or is the Gladiator grille the exactly the same as another model's grille?

Thanks
Sponsored

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
The ones you are seeing arnt a decal. There most likely the Mopar black grill. It's a whole piece. Can be ordered by dealer

Sponsored

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Just Plastidip yours if you don't want to buy a new grill. You can always peel it off in the future if you want to change back.

syreeves

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT, 2013 Volvo XC90, 2003 LR Disco
Occupation
Liquor Attorney. So not all bad...
Just Plastidip yours if you don't want to buy a new grill. You can always peel it off in the future if you want to change back.
Agree- putting a decal on a grill and getting it to line up everywhere sounds like a nightmare. Plus you'd only have the front surface - not the surrounds on the lights and the grill slats... - i think Plastidip would be your friend here...
Sponsored