Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
GROUPBUY IS FULL

To pre-order visit https://www.oraclelights.com/products/sidetrack

Jeep Gladiator GROUPBUY for Sidetrack™ LED Lighting System for Jeep Gladiator- [UPDATE: FULL] sidetrack_logo2

GROUPBUY Information:

We are making the Groupbuy offer availble to a limit of 25 people.

Groupbuy discount can not be combined with any other offers. Any order received with a discount code will be rejected.

To order by phone call 1(800)407-5776.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Groupbuy is almost full so we will be closing the group buy tomorrow morning, last chance to put a deposit down!

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Ok, we did a quick write up for the installation guide so anyone "on the fence" can decide if they want to join the GB before it ends. The final instructional video will be a bit more detailed.

1) Begin by pulling back the inner fender liner by removing the (3) outer fasteners, unscrewing (2x) 8mm bolts and (1x) 10mm bolt. Video:

IMG_0441-3.jpg

2) Now clean the painted surface of the fender with the included Isopropyl alcohol pads to remove any wax or residue that may inhibit tape bonding.

IMG_0441-2.jpg

3) Using a plastic panel tool, wedge the fender vent open to route your cables. Notice the back of the light panel has a channel for the wires to exit without being pinched.

IMG_0453-3.jpg

4) Once positioned peel away the red tape backing and begin to apply the panel to the fender. The outline of the panel matches the outline of the fender indentation, use this as a guide.

IMG_0457.4.jpg

Wiring Detail:

ighting_Small_85682645-9cdc-4588-ba79-8c746eb7a477.jpg

5) Now connect the turn signal (White/ Green Wire) with T-Tap and plug in the yellow wire from the Sidetrack Light. The cable is located in the fender directly above where they wires enter through the fender vent. (You can unplug for easier access but remember to plug back in).

IMG_0457.jpg

6) Route the White wire through the firewall. On the passenger side route through the main wiring harness behind the fuse box. On the Driver side route though this grommet which is visible with the wheel liner removed (see photo).

IMG_0451-2.jpg

7) Now connect the Courtesy Light (Yellow/ Brown Wire) with T-Tap and plug in the White wire from the Sidetrack Light. The cable is located in the footwell and is plugged into the LED Courtesy light (You can unplug for easier access but remember to plug back in).

IMG_0456.5.jpg

8) Repeat steps on the Passenger Side and Enjoy!

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
The Sidetrack is in! (a little early!)

If you placed a groupbuy deposit, please check your email soon for a link to complete the purchase with the remaining balance. Orders will ship in the order that the balance payment is received.

*Please remember, no coupon codes eligible with the groupbuy pricing and shipping will be included on this balance due.

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
I've had mine for months now and still haven't installed them...I hope to get them wired this week. Has anyone wired them with the reverse lights? I'm thinking that I don't really care about them as puddle lights, but would like the added back up light and will probably either wire in line with the back up lights or wire them with my bumper mounted auxiliary back up lights that will be switched with the aux switch panel.

Sponsored

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
I've had mine for months now and still haven't installed them...I hope to get them wired this week. Has anyone wired them with the reverse lights? I'm thinking that I don't really care about them as puddle lights, but would like the added back up light and will probably either wire in line with the back up lights or wire them with my bumper mounted auxiliary back up lights that will be switched with the aux switch panel.
Any luck with using them as reverse lights or wiring them into the aux switches?

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Any luck with using them as reverse lights or wiring them into the aux switches?
They work great wired as reverse lights, but I haven't wired them separately into the aux switches yet. They come on in reverse and definitely help illuminate in my side mirrors.

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
They work great wired as reverse lights, but I haven't wired them separately into the aux switches yet. They come on in reverse and definitely help illuminate in my side mirrors.
Did you have to do anything differently for them to work as reverse lights?

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Did you have to do anything differently for them to work as reverse lights?
I did not splice mine into the courtesy lights as the directions tell you to. I had to find the wire for the reverse lights and splice into that. I ran a wire from the drivers side like and spliced that to the passenger side light and then ran a wire to the rear and spliced into the reverse light. I'd have to look again to see which wire I used. The ground wire and wire for the turn signal remain the same.
Sponsored