Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Jeep Chat was always a few days behind what Gupton was saying. Gupton was more accurate in my experience.
Sponsored

toflo

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave
I got word earlier today from Daniel that my truck arrived at the dealer. Ordered on 10/15 so just over 8 weeks. I was told yesterday by Jeep chat that it was still in toledo and not on a train. I’m glad they were wrong but with COVID and the holidays I don’t know when I’ll be picking it up. Daniel doesn’t seem too keen on shipping it.

Last edited:

Robbie441

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Occupation
Union Electrician
I got word earlier today from Daniel that my truck arrived at the dealer. Ordered on 10/15 so just over 8 weeks. I was told yesterday by Jeep chat that it was still in toledo and not on a train. I’m glad they were wrong but with COVID and the holidays I don’t know when I’ll be picking it up. Daniel doesn’t seem to keen on shipping it.
I’m in the same boat. I was supposed to pick mine up on Tuesday but I had to cancel my trip because I got sick. I’m in SoCal and I don’t know when I’ll be able to pick it now. I asked Daniel about shipping a few months ago and he said he couldn’t.

MntMan

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Can confirm. Gupton was over $2k less than what my local dealers were offering. Still workin on these local ones to make the deal.

MHayes

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 1952 VW Beetle 11G
Can confirm. Gupton was over $2k less than what my local dealers were offering. Still workin on these local ones to make the deal.
Not sure where you are located, but talk to Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia Jeep in Buford, GA.....hassle free and will give you a great deal (up to 7% off invoice).

[email protected]
Cell: 770-713-5364

He ordered a Mojave for me yesterday.

Last edited:

Sponsored

USMC32GTR

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Skyline GTR, 2021 JT Rubicon 6MT
Occupation
Analyst
How much time did y’all see between released for shipment and when it got to Gupton? Is the sticker generated once it is on transport or just when it finishes production?

toflo

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave
How much time did y’all see between released for shipment and when it got to Gupton? Is the sticker generated once it is on transport or just when it finishes production?
For me it was about 2 weeks. I got pretty accurate dates from Daniel. Jeep chat is a waste of time and just a source of confusion and dissappointment.

squid679

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon Eco
Occupation
Military
Just ordered mine from Daniel. Super helpful and friendly. No hassle. Would highly recommend using him to purchase your Gladiator!

Now comes the wait for delivery. Been waiting for Sarge Green this long, think I can wait two more months.

flipflopfarmer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Picking up my gladiator from Gupton tomorrow (Friday 12/18). Ordered 10/5. Smoothest vehicle purchase ever and best deal I could have gotten. I like in northwestern Florida. Flying up to Nashville and driving it back. Cannot wait! Funny thing is fca said it was waiting a ship date. Two days later Daniel said it was in. Merry Christmas to me!

Robbie441

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Occupation
Union Electrician
Picking up my gladiator from Gupton tomorrow (Friday 12/18). Ordered 10/5. Smoothest vehicle purchase ever and best deal I could have gotten. I like in northwestern Florida. Flying up to Nashville and driving it back. Cannot wait! Funny thing is fca said it was waiting a ship date. Two days later Daniel said it was in. Merry Christmas to me!
I’m coming Los Angeles tonight and picking up my gladiator tomorrow and then driving it back. Which color and and trim did you go with?

Sponsored

PastV1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue soon, 2014 Highlander
I ordered 10/6. Yesterday (12/16) I inquired with Daniel as to status. He checked his info and said it was in Toledo waiting on a transport. About 2 hrs later he emails again. Said it just pulled up in the dealership! Not sure even Jeep has good info on their own product!

Due to scheduling issues I'll go pick it up on the 29th. So a late Christmas present for me! Can't wait!

PastV1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue soon, 2014 Highlander
Y'all take a wide angle shot with the Hydro Blue Mojave in it.
:like:

Scott123

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline 1966 corvette
Occupation
Retired
Has anybody leased from Gupton or just bought.I was wondering if they also had good lease prices.
Sponsored