JayKrup

JayKrup

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Finally! Ordered 10/6. Daniel got the vehicle in on 12/18. Due to Christmas had to push pick until 12/29. Then popped positive for COVID on the 27th. Well there goes another wait. Was able to pick it up 01/07.

Want to give everyone a Gupton a big shout out. Renee and Walter were great. Daniel made the entire ordering, buying and pick up the easiest I have ever had!

Thank you Gupton Motors!

14788946-CD70-424A-998A-EE2E0CCEF858.jpeg
Must of just missed you. Picked up mine finally today as well. Once I get some day light ill post some of the EcoDiesel
Sponsored

ssrgeoff

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD '21 JTR,
Finally! Ordered 10/6. Daniel got the vehicle in on 12/18. Due to Christmas had to push pick until 12/29. Then popped positive for COVID on the 27th. Well there goes another wait. Was able to pick it up 01/07.

Want to give everyone a Gupton a big shout out. Renee and Walter were great. Daniel made the entire ordering, buying and pick up the easiest I have ever had!

Thank you Gupton Motors!

14788946-CD70-424A-998A-EE2E0CCEF858.jpeg
Looks great, congrats. I like the blue with the orange accents. Steel bumper was an available option with the Mojave?

OP
OP
JayKrup

JayKrup

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 318BEB88-BDDA-4B01-8223-7C3A8CD73A66
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice DF301BB8-6FCD-4500-9A55-2BE6E04E934A
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 742EA657-430D-4FFD-B9A6-E0E753C7ADFD

Well worth the wait! Gupton Motors will take care of you, for those on the fence donā€™t even think about it anymore. They wonā€™t be satisfied unless you are, not your typical car buying experience! You have plenty of others to back that statement as well! #gotitatGupton

Nebulocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Mojave - Sting Gray
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 742EA657-430D-4FFD-B9A6-E0E753C7ADFD

Well worth the wait! Gupton Motors will take care of you, for those on the fence donā€™t even think about it anymore. They wonā€™t be satisfied unless you are, not your typical car buying experience! You have plenty of others to back that statement as well! #gotitatGupton
Virtually duckin' your Jeep. Thanks @JayKrup for starting this thread!
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 20210110_140815

Sponsored

JWGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2020 BMW X7; 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Cheers to you and thanks for finding Gupton and starting this thread Jay!

Nice looking rig and I love that you got your Jeep dirty already.

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
Haven't been able to find a good/complete answer to this in this thread - but how do they handle sales tax for an out-of-state buyer? Do they collect and handle the registration as part of the doc fee, or does the buyer have to handle it themselves with the DMV?

Thanks in advance for any input.

Nebulocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Mojave - Sting Gray
Haven't been able to find a good/complete answer to this in this thread - but how do they handle sales tax for an out-of-state buyer? Do they collect and handle the registration as part of the doc fee, or does the buyer have to handle it themselves with the DMV?

Thanks in advance for any input.
Gupton doesn't charge you sales tax if you're out of state. You need to look up the rules for your state, but for MS, it was 5% sales tax on a new vehicle, added to my tag cost when I bought my tag. I had to show the Bill of Sale to the DMV, it was pretty straight forward.

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
Gupton doesn't charge you sales tax if you're out of state. You need to look up the rules for your state, but for MS, it was 5% sales tax on a new vehicle, added to my tag cost when I bought my tag. I had to show the Bill of Sale to the DMV, it was pretty straight forward.
Thanks. Yeah my rate here is (coughs) ... 8.5%.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JayKrup

JayKrup

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Cheers to you and thanks for finding Gupton and starting this thread Jay!

Nice looking rig and I love that you got your Jeep dirty already.
Had to make sure everything worked!

AngryIrishman

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 FJ Cruiser
Occupation
Defense Contractor
I've had no luck getting an email back from the dealership....anyone else having issues? I'm ready to order! Guess I'll give them a call

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
I sent out a Bcc email this to all referred contacts at my local dealerships as well as Daniel with Gupton and Travis at Tri-City with my preferred 2021 Mojave build.

So far one local dealership has promised to beat any out of state price, so once I weed out dealerships that can't or won't compete then I'll move onto the next stage where we discuss specifics and get the order placed. One local dealership simply said "We don't have that in stock, good luck on your search.", so that's already one dealership down.

I have airline miles to take me to TN or NC, and actually the idea of taking off a couple of days of work to fly out east and drive my new Gladiator home is more of an incentive than it is an inconvenience. Even if a local dealership matches Gupton's offer I might still do business with Daniel.

No matter, I'm excited to not only finally have a truck again, but also a Jeep!

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 CRV, ā€˜14 Mazda3, ā€˜20 JTR (Gator)
I sent out a Bcc email this to all referred contacts at my local dealerships as well as Daniel with Gupton and Travis at Tri-City with my preferred 2021 Mojave build.

So far one local dealership has promised to beat any out of state price, so once I weed out dealerships that can't or won't compete then I'll move onto the next stage where we discuss specifics and get the order placed. One local dealership simply said "We don't have that in stock, good luck on your search.", so that's already one dealership down.

I have airline miles to take me to TN or NC, and actually the idea of taking off a couple of days of work to fly out east and drive my new Gladiator home is more of an incentive than it is an inconvenience. Even if a local dealership matches Gupton's offer I might still do business with Daniel.

No matter, I'm excited to not only finally have a truck again, but also a Jeep!
Youā€™d be crazy to buy out of state if the local matches their price. Not to mention if you buy local, you can still make the trip but have the advantage of driving your new JT both ways instead of just one - and different routes each direction!
Sponsored