Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Just placed my order today for a Mojave. Got the VON. What’s the best way to track it? Wait until VIN?
Sponsored

JWGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2020 BMW X7; 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Just placed my order today for a Mojave. Got the VON. What’s the best way to track it? Wait until VIN?
Yes, you will need the VIN. I am in the same boat (ordered last Tuesday). Daniel said he would send me the VIN once he sees it. I have also checked Jeep Chat twice with no luck yet.

Stevevdbh

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
Yes, you will need the VIN. I am in the same boat (ordered last Tuesday). Daniel said he would send me the VIN once he sees it. I have also checked Jeep Chat twice with no luck yet.
Hi
I ordered a JTR and was hoping someone can point me in the direction of checking status?: I have the VIN number? Thanks

JWGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi
I ordered a JTR and was hoping someone can point me in the direction of checking status?: I have the VIN number? Thanks
Congrats on the order and the VIN! When did you order?

Check out these two threads - they tell you everything you need to know about checking status and the build process.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.32515/

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...sticker-and-build-sheet-order-tracking.15238/

Sponsored

Stevevdbh

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager

JWGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks on 9/8 . I entered the data. Do I just wait now till I get email?

You can wait till you get an email with the Sticker and Build Sheet or you can pester Jeep Chat at the link below and give them your VIN number to check on the status of the build. Your dealer may also be able to give you status. But the general rule from what I can gather from this forum that the status from either sources isn't very accurate. Status codes are in the threads linked above.

https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge

Bumble-Ski

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ripp Moab 2013 991.1S
Wow! I wish I saw this... I bought my last JK Moab From Gupton new. I emailed the rep/manager I was looking to order new JT. No response... So I ordered from dealership 5+ hours away When Gupton would have been local preferred. SMH

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I ordered 9/15, just did the chat with Jeep and got my VIN! They said all parts are in and production should start soon.

Are you guys doing the tread lightly program for the 1% off?

Nebulocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Mojave - Sting Gray
I ordered 9/15, just did the chat with Jeep and got my VIN! They said all parts are in and production should start soon.

Yes, pays for itself x 5 plus a t-shirt. Can't go wrong with that. If you haven't done it yet you still have time cause you have to wait 30 days from the enroll date to use it, so you still should be ok. You'll get your membership letter and Control ID# within 1-2 weeks. (but still have to wait 30 days per FCA policy). (if you been reading this forum you already know all this of course.)

Sponsored

Stevevdbh

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
Yes, pays for itself x 5 plus a t-shirt. Can't go wrong with that. If you haven't done it yet you still have time cause you have to wait 30 days from the enroll date to use it, so you still should be ok. You'll get your membership letter and Control ID# within 1-2 weeks. (but still have to wait 30 days per FCA policy). (if you been reading this forum you already know all this of course.)
What us the tread lightly and how to i sign up?

Stevevdbh

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager

Stylin- how did you get that info so fast? I ordered 9/8 and no news yet? Can you point me to the chat ?

JWGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow! I wish I saw this... I bought my last JK Moab From Gupton new. I emailed the rep/manager I was looking to order new JT. No response... So I ordered from dealership 5+ hours away When Gupton would have been local preferred. SMH
Can you cancel and recover the difference in time and costs driving 5 hours? Just a thought. Of course that means you have to wait longer to get it....the wait already sucks as it is.
Sponsored