Sponsored

Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

JeepFox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubicon & 08 JK Sahara
I've been talking with Daniel all week. I just put my deposit down and got my VON this afternoon. Thanks @JayKrup for the post. Dealers around me were not negotiating at all so I will be coming from Michigan to pick up the Gladiator at Gupton after its built. May end up making it a little vacation and do the bourbon trail on the way back. I also will recommend talking with Daniel at Gupton if you are looking for a Gladiator and willing to go to TN to pick it up. He answered every question I had and he honored the 8% under invoice price and I will hopefully have my custom Gladiator in several weeks. With all the options I had added to my build order, before the doc/tag fee I was at about 12.5% under MSRP and about 8.15% under invoice. Even with the doc/tag fee, a flight from Michigan, and gas back to Michigan I am still more than 7% under invoice.

PastV1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue soon, 2014 Highlander
What is the build time looking like?

Thanks,

Keith

Triplehsian

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Overland Stingray on order, 2017 Honda Ridgeline, 2015 Subaru Forester, 2008 Porsche RS60 Spyder
Thank you @JayKrup. I just placed an order for a 2021 overland with Walter over at Gupton. They are still honoring the 8% below invoice pricing. Very easy to work with, as I am also ordering from out of state (NE Indiana). None of my local dealers were willing to go below 1% below invoice.

Sponsored

JWGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2020 BMW X7; 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Dealer said 8-10 weeks. Maybe sooner. I'm on week 3 of the Long Wait.
@Nebulocity Do you have an estimated ship/build date? I checked yesterday and was told 10/15. I think we ordered around the same time. Just curious to see how we line up.

Nebulocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Mojave - Sting Gray
@Nebulocity Do you have an estimated ship/build date? I checked yesterday and was told 10/15. I think we ordered around the same time. Just curious to see how we line up.
Thanks, I don't have a date yet, but I'm glad to hear 10/15. I contacted Jeep Chat last week and got the standard answer that all parts were available, a date would established soon, and check back in a week.
Did you get this date from Daniel or Jeep Chat? Also, ship and build dates could be pretty different, is that the estimated build completion date or shipping date? I would assume that Nashville would ship by truck and not rail so hopefully shipping time is not so bad.

JWGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2020 BMW X7; 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Thanks, I don't have a date yet, but I'm glad to hear 10/15. I contacted Jeep Chat last week and got the standard answer that all parts were available, a date would established soon, and check back in a week.
Did you get this date from Daniel or Jeep Chat? Also, ship and build dates could be pretty different, is that the estimated build completion date or shipping date? I would assume that Nashville would ship by truck and not rail so hopefully shipping time is not so bad.
I got the date from Daniel. Jeep Chat has been useless.

It's the estimated ship date - which from my understanding is the date that within 48 hours of when it's supposed to be built. My assumption, based upon what I have gathered from this forum, is that it'll be about 2-3 weeks after that it should be at the dealer - on the shorter end I hope especially if it doesn't have to go by train to Nashville. Which puts me at 10/29-11/3 - around 7-8 weeks total.

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Is it 8% under plus any incentives at the time?

Nebulocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got the date from Daniel. Jeep Chat has been useless.

It's the estimated ship date - which from my understanding is the date that within 48 hours of when it's supposed to be built. My assumption, based upon what I have gathered from this forum, is that it'll be about 2-3 weeks after that it should be at the dealer - on the shorter end I hope especially if it doesn't have to go by train to Nashville. Which puts me at 10/29-11/3 - around 7-8 weeks total.
Reached out to Daniel, he also said the system showed a "ship date" of 10/15. He stressed that could change since it's not on the build schedule yet. Maybe we'll be on the same truck!
You catching all this @Stylinhonda? You're on this boat with us!

Sponsored

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Reached out to Daniel, he also said the system showed a "ship date" of 10/15. He stressed that could change since it's not on the build schedule yet. Maybe we'll be on the same truck!
You catching all this @Stylinhonda? You're on this boat with us!
heck yeah! Thanks for the info! I’ll be traveling from Louisville, KY to TN to get mine!

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
heck yeah! Thanks for the info! I’ll be traveling from Louisville, KY to TN to get mine!
I'm down the road from you in Lexington. Watching this thread as a possible purchase source. Couple of other vehicles are still in the running for me. One is the '21 Durango SRT, or possibly an RT. I want V8s while I can still get them. Hoping Jeep puts a V8 in the JT at some point, but am considering the V6. Was considering a Bronco, but the announced 3500 lb max towing kills that one for me.

Anyway, how do you like your Charger SRT? We have a '15 Durango Citadel V6, which we love. I have a Suburban 2500 with 496, which I'll be keeping.

Nebulocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is it 8% under plus any incentives at the time?

You should get all FCA incentives with the discount. The only one you won't get is the low APR%, since the dealer requires you to finance through him and not FCA to get that additional 1%. Or you could use the FCA finance incentive and do 7% (6% dealer + 1% tread lightly and not get the 1% discount for not using dealer financing).

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I'm down the road from you in Lexington. Watching this thread as a possible purchase source. Couple of other vehicles are still in the running for me. One is the '21 Durango SRT, or possibly an RT. I want V8s while I can still get them. Hoping Jeep puts a V8 in the JT at some point, but am considering the V6. Was considering a Bronco, but the announced 3500 lb max towing kills that one for me.

Anyway, how do you like your Charger SRT? We have a '15 Durango Citadel V6, which we love. I have a Suburban 2500 with 496, which I'll be keeping.
Pretty close! We got my wife’s 2018 Grand Cherokee High Altitude from Glenn’s Freedom Jeep in Lexington. Check with them on the Gladiator but they would only do a few % under invoice and nothing they had coming in what was what I wanted.

I’m going to miss my SRT for sure. I got rid of my 2016 JKU for it and have always wanted to try the Gladiator. However, I’ll miss the V8 and the fun. So much car for the money on the SRT Chargers.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I got about 11% below invoice from Peterson but I’d also referred a lot of people before ordering myself
Sponsored